 Robotics / 23872
Re: My First MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:31:55 GMT

As promised, here is a link for Brickshelf. There is a movie there too, but the lighting wasn’t great (it was raining, and I was in my basement) so apologies. The robot tips in the movie because the floor it was on was slanted due to the drain in the floor. Normally it lifts entirely straight. Tell me if you want more pix. By the way, how do you upload multiple pix at once to Brickshelf? It takes forever doing it one at a time. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=125491

Andrew Meyer