 Robotics / 23842
23841  |  23843
Subject:
My First MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 03:12:32 GMT

Pictures should be forthcoming in a few days of my first official MOC, the
überCrawler. This is a 2 RCX, 6 motor beast that turns by raising itself via a
two-motor winch. It has four independently-powered tracks, coupled into a front
and rear pair for lift purposes. The inspiration for this MOC is the FIRST
Robotics robot from Team Hammond, from Hammond IL, year unknown at this time.
More info on that aspect of this robot will be available in a few days. If
possible, e-mail replies to my new, Lego-only address, agmlego@lycos.com. Thank
you.

Andrew Meyer