 Robotics / 23843
Re: My First MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 04:27:18 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Andrew G. Meyer wrote:
Pictures should be forthcoming in a few days of my first official MOC, the
überCrawler. This is a 2 RCX, 6 motor beast that turns by raising itself via a
two-motor winch. It has four independently-powered tracks, coupled into a front
and rear pair for lift purposes. The inspiration for this MOC is the FIRST
Robotics robot from Team Hammond, from Hammond IL, year unknown at this time.
More info on that aspect of this robot will be available in a few days. If
possible, e-mail replies to my new, Lego-only address, agmlego@lycos.com. Thank
you.

Rather than asking everyone to email you replies, you may want to look into
subscribing to the group (perhaps temporarily) by email, via this URL:

http://news.lugnet.com/news/mail/

(after first doing this subscription setup:
http://news.lugnet.com/news/mail/setup/ to get your confirmation code )

XFUT admin.general

Hope that helps.