  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1961 – 1980 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) Thank you Tim!!! A new controller and a new battery box going back to the old style (SMILE). I used the information from the European site that did not have photos of the PF equipment, only a list. This is great news for LEGO trains in (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

link
(score: 0.851)

  10% OFF Everything! No Exclusions!

The subject pretty much says it all. 10% off everything in my store with no exclusions. Parts, sets, gear, Instructions, etc. Just follow this link: (URL) will still be applied at standard rates. Sale will end unexpectedly at some random time in the (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

link
(score: 0.851)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(...) I keep trying to catch up to all the cool canopies there are! I also just got a Racers IR Remote Control set#4589, it has these cool Clear Smoke Color Half Slope/Wedge things that are just screaming to be used. ( Can Some one teach me how to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.851)

  Re: How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop?

Broken link? "Steve Baker" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3F21AE2D.100040...ail.net... (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 0.851)

  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) Kevin, the packages ships with an outdated LSynth.mpd file. Could you please include this version: (URL) it looks like Inno doesn't copy the constraint parts to <LDrawDIR>\Parts and the synthesis parts to <LDrawDIR>\Parts\s. There is popping (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 0.851)

  Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net

(...) My apologies for the two garbage releases. I've rebuild LSynth 3 under Visual Studio C++ Express, rebuilt the setup file with Inno, uploaded the setup to (URL) and tested it. It works on my friend's Vista machine. Like LPub for Windows, you (...) (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 0.851)

  Re: BrickQuest Modular Dungeon System

I've gotten a few emails this evening and it's obvious that there's an interest in the game mechanics and that people are getting into outdated materials I had up on the site for a few playtesters and others to review. That's fine, just realize (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.850)

  LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide VERSION 3 SALE!!!!

Well I lied... the final copy of Version 3 of The Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide has 60 chapters, and 2,200 pages. I had to wait to get the CDs pressed (happening now), and the extra time gave me extra time to add a chapter on LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 28-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

link
(score: 0.850)

  Another sin of my youth: Custom Robin Hood minifigs

Hello! When I was at home over the weekend I found some old custom made minifigures from my sinful childhood. They were inspired both by Kevin Costner's movie Prince of Thieves and by Sir Walter Scott's Ivanhoe. As usual I used lots of non-LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.850)

  AFOLs invited to display at Brick Bash

AFOLs: come show off your stuff at Brick Bash! Brick Bash ((URL) link>) is an annual public LEGO exhibition produced by the nonprofit organization Bricks for Brains ((URL) link>) here in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This year Brick Bash is Saturday, March (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-09, to lugnet.events, FTX)

link
(score: 0.850)

  Brick Storage Showcase

As curator of Lugnet.storage I have decided it is time to do more with the main newsgroup page at (URL) Almost all of the links and info on that page were there when I assumed duties as Curator. I have added or deleted almost nothing. Discussions (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 0.850)

  Who's up for mech building?

I made a leg armature that is strong, easy to build, and doesn't need too many specialized pieces. Please note, I goofed on the first and second pic, you'll need four(4)x4 long technic axles, not two. here's the pics post mod: (URL) links: Step 1 (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 0.850)

  Re: Lamenting the Long Edit

(...) The good news is: -The video is done. A copy of the tape is on its way to Todd Thuma. Knowing Canada Post, it'll get there late. Bastards. I'm still waiting on a package from Steve in Indiana--I hope this isn't evidence of Canada Post's (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 0.850)

  Evil Stevie's Pirate Game Success at Gen Con

This will be a brief report. More later in this thread (including hopefully a link to an extensive writeup of the games). ESPG was a smashing (almost literally - we had several hurricane accidents) success. We ran over 20 hours of ESPG. We ran two (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug) !

how, link
(score: 0.850)

  Balrog v. Harry Potter

I didn't start out to build a (URL) Terror of the Deep>, it just sort of happened. (URL) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

deep
(score: 0.850)

  A small village car repair shop in 30ies style

Hi all, I have just finished my latest MOC a few hours ago and have now shot some pictures of it. After moderation process it can be found here: (URL) MOC is after a real workshop in "Fischerhude" - a romantic small village full with halftimbered (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build) !!

how, deep
(score: 0.850)

  2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Nominations closing in 1 week

Hi folks, As outlined here: (URL) for the 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee election will close in a week, at 11:59 PM GMT on 28 February 2009 and elections will start the 1st of March. Only those candidates that have been nominated, seconded, (...) (16 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

link
(score: 0.849)

  Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!

(...) Thanks for the link. A quick run around the Internet finds no mention of the book except on Amazon and a few dozen rabidly pro-gun websites. In itself, that's not a refutation of the book's value, but I'm hesitant to assess its worth from such (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.849)

  MOC: Articulated Boom

hello this is beta version of articulated boom with telescopic arm in general this application is the improvment of my jack02 (URL) to jennifer's sugestion i added another joint (second) which is connected (in terms of opening) with the bottom (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

how, deep
(score: 0.849)

  Starting to Run

I really don't know what to say about this one... I built it, I really like it, and it's not like anything I normally envision: (URL) Pic=link Thoughts much appreciated! God Bless, Nathan (URL) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.ie, FTX)

link
(score: 0.849)

More:  Next Page >>