 Castle / 17632
17631  |  17633
Subject:
Another sin of my youth: Custom Robin Hood minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:54:22 GMT

Hello!

When I was at home over the weekend I found some old custom made minifigures from my sinful childhood. They were inspired both by Kevin Costner’s movie Prince of Thieves and by Sir Walter Scott’s Ivanhoe.
As usual I used lots of non-LEGO elements (paper) and cut pieces: Swords and helmets for a better look.

Click me, I’m a link! Click me, I’m a link! Click me, I’m a link!

Also as usual I promise not to do something like this ever again! Nevermore.

Bye
Jojo

The whole folder: Custom Robin Hood figures
(Did I ever mention how I dislike this censorship thing on BrickShelf?)