 Castle / 17631
Ikros Update: Chapter 4 plus a bonus!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 06:11:31 GMT

Greetings and Salivations... err... Salutations Castle heads!

I bring more than just a new chapter to the playing field today!

So without further ado, I am pleased to announce:

Ikros: Chaos Skies

Chapter 4 - Noble Words

As well as a whole new section to the ‘Story’ page.

Now you can go Behind the Scenes! Take a glimpse at what goes on in making of the sets that are used in the story, as well as how the chapters are created.

And don’t forget to visit the Behind the Scenes page to see a special DVD feature, a deleted scene from the original Chronicles of Ikros!

All this and more can be yours if the price is right!

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony