  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Transmit Frequency

Perhaps this link will help you: (URL) is a detailed description in the tips & tricks section. It shows how to change the frequency. The description is also available in english. Greetings, Bart (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  quick copy of legOS howto?

Hey guys, For me the link seems to be down to the legOS how-to (just over there on the left hand side of the messages screen :) ). Does anyone have a local copy on their machine that they could send to my email address sort of right now :) I want to (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Instructions on how to build Mask Of Tutankhamun

(...) I am in the process now of creating a web page of various Lego Brochures. These will be up by Saturday, although I will post a link as soon as they are up. Regards, Michael (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How do I use the "legoset" image import feature inside my posts?

(...) Hi Stephane, [LEGOSet 3279] substitutes as: [LEGOSet 3279] Note that you need to set the message format to FTX for this to work. CASE IS IMPORTANT! Also if you want to use any other FTX tricks you see in posts, all you need to do is click the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: 2nd Civ.Moc entry: Charon - Here's the correct link

(...) You're right - thanks a lot! The foldernumber-part of the adress had mysteriously dissapeared... The following link should work when the pictures has made it past moderation (if they'll accept pictures of dead minifigs :-) ): (URL) I can't (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) Spencer look at the 1st link on this webpage for an overview of how LDraw and POV-Ray interact. (URL) online tutorials are you refering to? The ones on the ldraw site or the POV-Ray site? Have you read Conversion 101 found here: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: **** NEW RELEASE: MLCad V1.99 ****

I was able to find the new release at the following link (for people that don't know how to find it) (URL) Lachmann <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message news:G2L1x3.Fv6@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Brickfest Webcams

Where is the link for the Brickfest webcams going to be? And what software will I need to see them? I want to see how it goes and maybe next year I can take some vacation in June or whenever. Hope you all have lots of fun and let the rest of us know (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: how does a bar code reader work?

The Code pilot is not fit for this job. Unfortunately you can't program the CP to distuiguish between bar codes during run. It can only sense the speed of a passing light pattern, which may or may not be a bar code picture. Eric Brok -------- Visit (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Another useful link Re: Super Cief Consists

(...) Nifty resource. The guy must have a lot of time on his hands to make so many drawings (and we're the beneficiaries). I'm adding it. (...) How so? i think the cab's too small but given the amount of selective compression needed, I think they (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Several hardware questions.. Laser link Hardware expansion n' more

This is an interesting aspect of using two RCXs. My only experience is with NQC and the single byte "Message" function, but I have succeeded in making the communication link bi-directional and reliable. I simply create a process in the "master RCX" (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  RE: How 2 Augment RIS 1.5?

Speaking from personal experience, I recognize the first step on the slippery path to rationalized excessive Lego purchases. I'd say run, but it's too late to turn back now....;>) Still, it's fun and doesn't have to be painful. The buckets are ok, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: web page in frames

Matthew Miller: (...) It simply shows the NOFRAMES element in stead of the FRAMES element. That is how frames/no-frames negotiation was defined by Netscape. It is sad that we are stuck with this horrible solution just because the programmers at (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Aircraft of the World -- The Complete Lego Guide

I'm working on a Lego site entitled "Aircraft of the World -- The Complete Lego Guide." Before I put too much effort into the site, I'd like to know -- how popular would it be? How many of you can tell the difference between a MiG-29 and a Su-37? (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Bionicle Tarot

(...) Matt, you should also consider how many folks at BionicleZone have downloaded the font since August when I posted the link to your site. Thanks for that fine resource, btw! -Dave (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Tanker Semi-Trailer

(...) Open the message in your web browser: (URL) click on the link labeled [DAT] save the file the link opens as c:\ldraw\models\tankertr.dat Then run ldraw tankertr.dat You can also set up LDLite to open the files directly from your browser. There (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Box Scans?

(...) Cool, how many Castle sets do you have? It's part of our long-term plan to gather up scans of all the alternative models from boxes, and link these in with the set database for easy clickage and findage. I have all boxes for all the Space sets (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Expansion Board availability?

Ok, I found the link to the Expansion board info website...it's all about a beta version. But, there appears to be enough information there for me to build one myself. (is that what everyone's done?) I have never built something from scratch like (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: High Speed Trains-Photogallery Link-LEGO Acela v.1

(...) 3 (...) I have noticed the new 2001 Mars set 7313. This set 7313 appears to have a new "glass" curved and tapered piece. I am very curious how that might work for a "high speed" train locomotive cab window. To keep bricks close to the tapered (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: 419 scammer in .robotics

(...) What are 419s? "Nigerian Lockbox" is how I've always known that scam and its variants. This is not the first time this has happened. (you need to get out more, I guess...) It's due to the gateway with an external mailing list, which does not (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

More:  Next Page >>