  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1581 – 1600 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How about ideas for new elements?

I've modified quite a few of my parts to create new ones. For those of us lucky to have tens of thousands of pieces in our collection, cutting up a few pieces doesn't hurt too much. Axles can be cut to just about any length under 12L. I was making (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) That's your reply? It is absolutely a waste of time to discuss anything with you -- a person that does nothing but reiterate the nonsensical and empty platitudes of his favorite party. If you could but once come here with a cite from anyone (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  New poll: how do you handle building interiors, backsides

Hi all, I figured I'd try putting up a poll for those of you who build buildings. I guess the main question I'm getting at is do you build buildings more for display (how they look as backdrop for your brickfilm or train layout or whatever), or more (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

I wasn't overly impressed with the nature of the rhetoric or information at those links either. And while I can't speak for the specifics of what Mr. P was referring to, something similar to it can be found here: We Have Met the Wealthy, and They (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How do I get these new applications working?

(...) If ldglite is just floating around in your applications folder then you would do ln -s /Applications/ldglit...OS/ldglite ~/ldglite and a file (actually a soft link--something kinda like a Mac alias) named ldglite would appear in your home (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Skin (was: Re: Once again, etc.)

(...) Morality issue, out of bounds for legislators - shouldn't it be so? Larry? (...) Would you be kind enough to ellaborate? I seem to recall you advocating some sort of "absolute freedom" concept earlier in o-t.d, but my memory may be failing. It (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) The green wizard had can be found in at least two different Freestyle sets, one is a bucket and one is a play table set (I believe that it is (URL) but there is no picture so I am not sure). Both sets should still be pretty easy to find. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: What Process are Lego Bricks Manufactured With?

You think that is bad, I have been practically exploding my brain trying to work out how the heck they injection mold the chains. Each link is a single piece, so all the links must be molded in place. I can't imagine that they mold the entire thing (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  RE: KTVU Offer for Lego Users Club

Hi, Oh well, Some more thoughts: I quote from Lorry's original note: "and you can employ it as your main promotional tool or simply as a page that bridges out to another site you've already created." This seems to me pretty clear that its OK to have (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: HJ-025 GOBLIN

Hello, Master. Last day, I found my BrickShelf-folder was linked by your site. You NEVER imagine how glad I was to see the link. Thanx. X-) (...) Thank you. I dreamt my GOBLINs were carried by your drop-ship! ;-) (...) I'm pleased with holding-style (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Funny Picture (link corrected)

Carl G. Schaefer, Jr. wrote in message <000e01be2923$6e1f6c...ic.com>... (...) It's truncated in your post again :-) so what we learn from this is not to use urls over 80 characters in email/usenet groups. Something to keep in mind when deciding in (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: proposal: sever lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf and ba-lego mailing list

Dear ba-lego@cinnamon.com listadmin: I'm still seeing messages coming in through the gateway. If you still want to sever the link, here's how we can accomplish this cleanly: (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: MOTM voting irregularities - Florida all over again?

(...) Here's my second dumb question for the day: How do you vote? I went through the MOTM link on Ldraw.org, but there didn't appear to be a sublink to a voting site. What am I missing? That said, what would prevent me, for instance, from asking 80 (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How about a glossary?

(...) Well there's (URL) this>, which is linked on the (URL) FAQ main page>. But it may not be easy for a newbie to find - maybe a link up near the top of the main page with Newsgroups | Spotlight | Events etc.? ROSCO (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Grööving Röböt

Brian, (...) As a matter of fact, I can't see the video by myself, using Mozilla 1.7.13 on Linux (didn't work with konqueror or Cross Office also); apparently, there is no Mozilla quicktime plugin for Linux available presently (is it?). > In (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Got Mead?

(...) Good idea for a space fraction, thought of that one myself, but I get a error 404 on the link. So I'm wondering how the eye looks... -NB fra vikingeland. (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  How can I reach world related info from Spybotic

Hello all ! I am still busy with finishing the NQC API for the Spybots. After the last info from John I tought I understand it all. But I am still confused how things work exactly ! When I place the controller away from the bot what syntax do I have (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Ultrasonic Sensor Without Use Of A Microcontroller

Hi, I found this website a while back, <link>(URL) and I decided to actually build the circuit he designed at the bottom of the page. I was wondering if anyone else has built it? I'm getting really jumpy readings from it, for example, at a fixed (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

(...) Wow. This is a *GOOD* list! I wish I could answer a few, but alas, my LEGO market savvy stops at Wal-Mart's toy section. :-P I plead, nay I beg, let's get answers for these questions! Some thoughts, but no answers: (...) This has always been (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Sonar for cheap

A long time ago, someone had posted a link to a website that had information on how to make a sonar sensor pair for $10. Does anyone know where that site is? It must have been about 10-12 months ago. thanks! phil thehahns@nconnect.net (27 years ago, 26-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

More:  Next Page >>