  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Tele-Operate Me

(...) to (...) This is likely going to require some significant web knowledge on your part. Off the top of my head, there are two ways you can do it: Simple way: Create a 'lock' file with the IP of the person visiting and the time he started (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.tele)

how, link
(score: 2.509)

  Re: Windows 2000

(...) You probably have a bad configuration on your Win95/98, possibly bad/slow/old drivers, try to updated them. The only advantage that you could have with NT is if you have more than one CPU. Since Win95/98 can't (don't now how to) use more than (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.509)

  Fusion Newsletter [ Issue 3 Vol. 1 ]

Fusion Newsletter Issue 3 Vol. 1 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-...=-=-=-=-=- This is an email containing the recent updates that appeared on LEGO Fusion. (URL) My Collection: Again it is updated. (URL) Wanted List: Wanted list was finally updated. (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.508)

  My Capital Ships! AT LONG LAST!!!!

HERE THEY ARE! THEY ARE PART OF A *NEW* IDEA I HAVE! Sorry bout the yellin, but I figured out how to do pov ray and stuff thanx to ppl in lugnet.cad.raytracing here is the link.. LMKWYT (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.508)

  Is your evil villain's breath minty fresh?

So, just how does your kingdom's evil villain hold up? Does your self centered antagonist cause trouble for your heroes? Does your vile megalomaniac seek to reek havoc accross the land? Can your nasty of nasties keep his whites his whitest? I'd like (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.508)

  Re: linking "DixieLUG" site to gallery

Franklin, I will add a link from the home page to the Brickshelf gallery. I also want to add a link to this discussion group here on Lugnet. I definitely appreciate that you will maintain the DixieLUG Brickshelf gallery, since you set that up. Maybe (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

how, link
(score: 2.507)

  Re: Subterfugitives (MOC Lego webcomic) has officially begun!

(...) hm. I don't know if its all that deep, it is just the very start of the story so theres not a ton to 'get'. It mainly sets up a mood and some common grounds to understand other things that will happen later. Sometimes, seeds are laid in a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.507)

  Re: How to snipe on eBay

"Rob Doucette" <rob.doucette@york.com> wrote in message news:FyB0K4.Ery@lugnet.com... (...) I canceled the original post. Look at the Yahoo! link for the article. -- -Rob. ===...=== New sets and parts for sale or trade: (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 2.507)

  Re: transforming mecha

(...) Hrm... link? I've been there before, but I don't recall such a thing. I'm sure I'd remember it if I had seen it. Darn. (...) That's sort of how my Pandora was. It was farily sturdy in either mode, but no one but me could handle it. :^P (...) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 2.507)

  RE: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Stronge st Brand

The catalogue was an Australian stop-gap catalogue [hence no official lego number, just a (C) lego message] to let parents and kids know there were more new sets on the way before the true second catalogue of the year is released. I've put a link to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 2.506)

  Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?

(...) Well Jeff that's an interesting way to look at things you don't agree with in life. If you see or read a word you don't like, heck just ignore the rest of the subject matter no matter if it is fact or fiction. It's attitudes like yours that (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.506)

  Re: T shirts so far

If you click on the 'Order t-shirts' link at the bottom (or click here: (URL) you get to see how they work together, because you have one on the front (E for me) and one on the back (an X) Not a dumb question either, I was wondering what was going (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 2.506)

  Re: Getting my own fingers into this mech thing.

(...) Hey, thanks! Yeh, these alien suits often try to look like creatures because, in a sense, they *are* creatures. How can one improve on nature? :) (...) Actually, boring is precisely what I wanted. Utile, facile, and most of all camoflauged. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, deep
(score: 2.505)

  Re: Mecha Legs

<CLAPPING> Beautiful, nicely worded James! I let James use my models, because he has the decency to first ask me before he does anything, if he could actually USE my model. Then, when he put it on his wonderfully organized and cool website, he (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 2.505)

  Advanced User/Beginning User Sections at ldraw.org

Hey.. I've been doing a lot of thinking on how to improve the site based on discussions I had last week at Kidvention and with a few people who have a real interest in making it as easy as possible for new users to get into LDraw. What the general (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.505)

  More detail pictures of grain transport

A friend of mine has published 8 more pictures of my grain waggons in SNOT technique on his great site www.1000steine.de . The direct link to the gallery with my pictures is: (URL) some people asked, how I connected the parts together, I decided to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.505)

  Re: First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets

(...) Here is the "webpageshop"'s URL: (URL) Lego is under "Neu" right now, I imagine at some point it will be under "kinderkollektion" at some point. There is a link to the English section, but I didn't see the stuff there, just the terms of sale, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

how, link
(score: 2.505)

  Re: Mecha Legs

Random thoughts. 1. Mladen, you're a lego genius. I went to your web page and was knocked out. 2. Geniuses are allowed a bit of slack in my book to be temperamental. :^) 3. Still, I think that you would be better served by relaxing and toning down (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.505)

  Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting!

(...) Ah, I see it now. You might want to add a link back to the main status page from the individual box status pages. Now here's another interesting idea for the Jambalaya status pages. Have a way to get a list of all the boxes you're in on, with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

how, link
(score: 2.504)

  Re: cybermaster

(...) Here some advices: 1. Don't try to do everything at the same time right form the start. Do the basics then add features with time. That way you will not get discouraged by the complexity of the project (and bugs all over the code). 2. Be (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.504)

More:  Next Page >>