 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 121
Re: linking "DixieLUG" site to gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 05:48:02 GMT

Franklin,

I will add a link from the home page to the Brickshelf gallery.  I
also want to add a link to this discussion group here on Lugnet.

I definitely appreciate that you will maintain the DixieLUG Brickshelf
gallery, since you set that up.  Maybe we can discuss how we can
make the two work together.  I'm open for suggestions, as I have no
clue what to do with it all.  My primary goal for the site was to
make sure we scarfed the name, and to give us a place to put things
besides just pictures.

I'm going to try to get emails and all that set up this weekend, but
I may not get to it.  If not, it won't get done until the following
weekend, as I will be out of town next week in meetings with a
new client.

Regards!

- Greg

"Franklin W. Cain" wrote:

I don't recall if the announcement was via email,
or was posted to LUGNet.something.other.than.dixielug,
but someone (Greg, IIRC) announced that "dixielug.org"
is now fully operational, and is now the ultimate power
in the universe! -- Oops, started channelling "Star Wars"
again.  ;-)

Anyway, since I had gotten an account at Kevin Loch's
Brickshelf Gallery *just* for DixieLUG,
I thought that this account should be linked
to the new site.  The URL to be used for the account
is: "http://brickshelf.com/gallery/DixieLUG/".

This account has already received its first update,
to wit, the pictures that Greg took of our third meeting:
"http://brickshelf.com/gallery/DixieLUG/meeting-03/".

If anyone associated w/ DixieLUG wants to post pictures
into this account, please email me, and I'll send you
the sign-on info.  I'd like to maintain the control
over the gallery account, though, since Kevin has it
logged against my name.

Thanks, y'all!

Franklin

=====
Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison