 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 120
119  |  121
Subject:
Dixielug.org is now online (Re: linking "DixieLUG" site to gallery)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 05:44:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well, I had not gotten around to announcing to the 'public' yet, but
now that you mention it:

DixieLUG.org is now on the air!

Check it out at (you guessed it): http://dixielug.org/

Comments are appreciated.  Please forward all disparaging remarks
to /dev/null. :-)

"Franklin W. Cain" wrote:

I don't recall if the announcement was via email,
or was posted to LUGNet.something.other.than.dixielug,
but someone (Greg, IIRC) announced that "dixielug.org"
is now fully operational, and is now the ultimate power
in the universe! -- Oops, started channelling "Star Wars"
again.  ;-)

<snip>

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison