 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 122
Re: Dixielug.org is now online (Re: linking "DixieLUG" site to gallery)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:56:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Greg Crisp writes:
Well, I had not gotten around to announcing to the 'public' yet, but
now that you mention it:

DixieLUG.org is now on the air!

Check it out at (you guessed it): http://dixielug.org/

Comments are appreciated.  Please forward all disparaging remarks
to /dev/null. :-)

Woohoo!! I love it.

Comments? - where the *&%* are the pics from your first gathering, I'd like to
know. Nofe air! I only caught a glimpse of 'em... :-/

-Shiri