 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 124
Re: Dixielug.org is now online (Re: linking "DixieLUG" site to gallery)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Comments? - where the *&%* are the pics from your first gathering, I'd like • to
know. Nofe air! I only caught a glimpse of 'em... :-/

-Shiri

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/dixielug/

-- Pawel

Cool Pawel..I never saw these pics from the first meeting... and I was there.
Greg you need to see about getting these on the DixieLUG site.

jt