  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: proposal: sever lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf and ba-lego mailing list

(...) OK, here's a message to the list-admin of ba-lego@cinnamon.com (hope you're still following along! :-)... Here's how we can sever the link (the safest order of steps): 1. First remove <lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf...ugnet.com> from the outgoing (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

how, link
(score: 2.549)

  Re: Pure theory on castle auction ...

(...) I wanted to have a discussion about my auction. How should I handle it next time? I thought that a link would only be a convinient thing to do. The "plug" that I was referring to was a plug for Castle World - THROUGH E-bay ... not a plug for (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 2.549)

  Re: John stole my AAT

Hi Dö, I understand your feelingsand share your points. When you find something yours in another website it's incredible how much different you can feel whether they give you the proper credit or not. The difference is as wide as is being rewarded (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.549)

  Let's define what an auction announcement/update is

New thread here...on the coattails of a controversial thread in .admin.general and in response to Frank Filz's post: (URL) define (as best we can) what constitutes an auction announcement or update. Then we can link to that definition from the Terms (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.549)

  Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

(...) I recently found a great way to sort LEGO by both color and shape. My experience has been that it is much easier to find a particular color in a bin of same-shape parts than it is to find a particular shape in a bin of same- color parts, so if (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

how, link
(score: 2.549)

  Slower serial connection

Is it possible to slow down the speed of the serial interface on the Handyboard? I have just gotten hold of a couple of RF transmit/receive pairs, but they are only able to go up to about 1200 baud or so. I don't intend using IC over the link, just (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 2.549)

  Re: Slower serial connection

Try this web page: (URL) . It should have what you want. I have not tried it myself, but I do have the reciever/transmitter pair described on the page. (...) <excerpt><fontfamily...smaller>Is it possible to slow down the speed of the serial (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 2.548)

  Re: [CW] Domain Name, etc.

(...) I thought about doing this and thought about how and what I could do for it. I think doing this over e-bay would give us the most publicity ... something like a character put together and a little text. I will set up a form for this which will (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.548)

  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

(...) I see three problems with this: 1. Constructed examples can easily be made to look more ridiculous than real cases which are borderline. 2. In this particular example, there is no reason not to point to the same link as the background images. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 2.548)

  Re: MOTM page link

(...) Yeah... Any suggestions? Would there be a utility that could do a replace of a text block on a batch of files? Another option would be SSI (I believe), but that would kill the submenus on the subpages. I'd really appreciate some advice on how (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.548)

  Re: Ebay auction Group

(...) I only read .auction message with a header that suggests something I'm interested in. I only search on Ebay (currently) for "Lego space." If the message header indicates a part/set that I am interested in, I *will* follow the link to Ebay (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.548)

  Re: 32007b Tread

(...) I think I disagree with the last statement. The rubber threads from Arctic and Mindstorms are conseptually very different from the plastic thread links. I think that the thread links are better left in the "Technic Link" category together with (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, link
(score: 2.548)

  Re: Ebay auction Group

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) explored... (...) non-privately- (...) eBay). (...) the (...) it (...) My thoughts? I think there is a significant who are interested in almost any market posting except eBay. To me, this suggests that an easy (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.548)

  Re: [CW] Domain Name, server ...

<snip> (...) Well I have been stuck in airports for the last 2 days so I have missed quite a bit. I do have a few suggestions here though. 1. I think pair.com is great it is where the NELUG site ( (URL) is hosted and I have been very happy with (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.548)

  Re: MPD spec  [DAT]

(...) OK, I saw it after asking, but what about the Win/DOS X86 version. NOTE: Not every one uses ADA, i.e. has an ADA Compiler Installed. (...) The following proposition may may seem awkward, but bare with me. This is My proposition for changing (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.548)

  Re: Robert gets to invalidate logic

(...) Again simply accusing me of being equivocal, but this time doing it in a rather prolix over exasperated way, as if that somehow makes it any less transparent and laughable. In case you hadn't noticed I'm still "holding" the position I started (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.547)

  Re: NQC RCXLib bug & wish

(...) I didn't realize that kRCX_Message packets wouldn't survive toggling the duplicate reduction bit. I'll fix this in the source. Actually, I think rather than hard-coding the decision with kRCX_Message, I'll make it dependent on whether retries (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

how, link
(score: 2.547)

  Thoughts on prayer

Greetings! I noticed so many interesting posts regarding spirituality here so I thought I'd start a discussion about prayer. One day my wife was telling me about one of her friends at work, an older Christian woman. She is a very nice woman, perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.547)

  Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion (and "Spaceville")

(...) Nothing rendered yet, but if you go to my site and see the M3 module, you might be able to imagine the new airlock module looking like either end, starting where the sliding doors start out to the end. The airlock module itself (model #A3) has (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.547)

  Off topic: secure channel to the RCX

What follows in this message will probably appear quite strange to many of the readers on this list, and I apologize in andvance, and encourage you to delete/skip this message if it seems too whacky. It occured to me that one of my favorite toys, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.547)

More:  Next Page >>