  Search Results: honda
 Results 201 – 220 of 250.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: TLC/TLG about to supress fan created films?

I think people are missing a few key points in this discussion. Consider your average movie or television show... some of the comments made in this thread have suggested that you can't use a company's product in a movie without express permission. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct)

honda
(score: 0.200)

  Re: a question for those with lots of technic

(...) I have made my own supercars (sorry I haven't made a good website for them yet), including a Honda CRX, a Honda NSX, and a McLaren F1 LM Roadcar. These are all approximately to the scale of Lego's supercars, although the McLaren somehow (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.199)

  Where in Tokyo can I find Kabaya sets ?

Hi, I'll be in Tokyo for a couple of days and I was wondering where I can find the famous Kabaya sets. I heard they are from a candy company but how easy it is to find the Lego sets ? Do I need to buy the candy too ? What Kabaya sets can I expect (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.jp)

honda
(score: 0.197)

  Re: New MOCs: Space Jalopy, Roadster, and Tug

(...) Heh. Good stuff. Reminds me of the local punks driving Honda Civics with gigantic wings on the back end. (...) Good to see the tug again. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

honda
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

All, I got alot of requests for these sets and sold out very quickly. Since then I have recieved more stock so if you were looking and could not find it, please revisit the link I emailed you. Regards, Chris Barker chris@superfami.com (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.197)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

Hi all, Contact me if you are interested in these. Since this is not a marketplace group, I don't want to say directly... Chris Barker chris@superfami.com (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.196)

  Japan & Kabaya MISB brickbay shop update

Hi all, I've added more of the Knights and Rock Raiders "gift sets" and more of the Technic Honda ASIMO promo. Please visit (URL) Chris Barker chris@superfami.com (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.195)

  Toh...

honda
(score: 0.195)

  Honda / Technic promotion

A promotional model of the Honda Asimo robot is to be available in Japan soon. (URL) to Hiroumi Fujimi for the info, who states it will be available "1/4/2001", by which I think he means this week and not 1st April. Huw (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.194)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

Huw Millington wrote in <G6oM3w.3pG@lugnet.com> (...) Yes, another Japanese fan said 1x3 liftarms are included in 5218 and 5222. But they are lightgray colored. Ashimo's are white :) OSAMU (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo)

honda
(score: 0.194)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

(...) Hi, A Japanese Technic fan got Asimo today(4/Jan) and posted a few images to my guestbook.(But almost written in Japanese character :) (URL) set seems to contain brandnew 1x3 liftarm(4pcs). OSAMU (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.jp)

honda
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

OSAMU <osamu@nop.or.jp> wrote in message news:G6nBM2.23J@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) Yes, they are pretty new, but I believe they also appear in one of the 52xx technic 'power packs' Huw (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo)

honda
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

(...) Can you get some for us ? Thanks. Rene (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

(...) Hi all! #1237 is available on 4 January 2001 This set is not for sale. Set will be distributed to customer for promotion in the Honda shop. Hiroumi (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.193)

  Re: vision command idea...

Another problem with all wheel steering is the problem of "switch over." Honda had a prototype of an all wheel steering car which used the mechanism of turning the wheels in opposite directions at slow speeds for improved turning radius and turning (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

honda
(score: 0.191)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes: <snip> (...) I've got a staple gun - just pliers for removal though. ;-) (...) We've got more time available, (they let us in at 15:00) having the tables ready and waiting should help a lot, and I'm (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

honda
(score: 0.191)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

(...) Don't feel obligated - and don't do it unless you want to. LEGO is our hobby - not a work commitment. I'm willing to handle it by myself. (...) Actually the tables wouldn't be required, as they have them there for only $8 each. They require (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

honda
(score: 0.191)

  SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

(...) Well the deadline (to commit) is tomorrow, and with it being the largest model train show in Canada, if felt strongly enough that there should be a LEGO presence there that I have committed myself to attending and putting on a display on my (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

honda
(score: 0.191)

  Re: 60% off Sith&Pod

Update - I dropped by the south Superstore on the way home last night. There were no "TIE+Y+Snow"s, but there were thirteen "Sith&Pods"s. The Sith&Pods were priced @ $23.73 each drawn in hand that the 25% off was already applied... :-( I asked the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

honda
(score: 0.188)

  Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO

(...) $2,015 (...) real (...) Ahh, you just need to find some sleepy sucker on the highway like I did... If you try this, I'd reccomend filling the back with pillows or something though... I was going to do the charity thing also, oh well, I got (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

honda
(score: 0.186)

More:  Next Page >>