  Search Results: honda
 Results 181 – 200 of 250.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Trading for Pirate Sets.

Hi there! I have the following sets for trade Pirate Service Packs 5134 - Shooting Cannons x 6 5139 - Pirate Cannons x 6 5060 - Pirate Cannons x 8 5051 - Pirate Elements x 2 5058 - Pirate Accessories x 2 All of the cannon sets are of the firing (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.228)

  New items on The Vault - 1/14/02

Time for more new sets on The Vault! See www.insidethevault.com for details. New items include Adventure and Znap sets, plus a lot of returning old favorites in Town, Space, Divers and Paradisa. And we still have lots of Coca Cola promotional (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.228)

  Re: THE FOUNDRY . . .

(...) You are very correct. I cannot label a toy "valkyrie" or "Zaku" if they are trademarked or copyrighted. But in this case they are not. If you go to the US Patent and Trademark Office and do a search you will note that "Zaku" is nowhere to be (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

honda
(score: 0.227)

  New Items on The Vault - 11/26/01

Time for more new sets on The Vault! Plus, German World Cup Soccer starter sets (880002) have been reduced to $35 for quick clearance. New items include Kabaya Bionicle, Kabaya Studios, Shell sets, Tour de France Riders, and a variety of older town, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.223)

  Re: Honda ASIMO Robot

Does anyone have scan of the instructions for this model? I'd appreciate it if you could point me to the right direction or email me a scan copy. (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo)

honda
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Horseless carriages (was: Gotta love Oracle...)

(...) I drove one, I didn't think they were THAT bad, but I never go to drive a Holden. Generally, GM sucks compared to Ford (we're Honda/Chrysler at our place) but I'm willing to concede Holden may have gotten it right. *Somebody* likes doing stuff (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

honda
(score: 0.220)

  New Items on The Vault - 10/23/01

The Vault's web site has been down for a while but it is up again now on a new server, still at www.insidethevault.com. There are several new items, plus, German World Cup Soccer starter sets, 880002 have been reduced to $35 for quick clearance, and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.220)

  Re: what makes a legend?

There's a load of reactions here already, so I'll keep it short. I't very hard to give an overall verdict on replacement parts. I mean, almost invisible changes, like the minifig heads, would be hard to object to. In fact, even the 2x4 basic brick (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

honda
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Special project

Actually, I meant this piece: (URL) one that holds the two fingers in. Suddenly I have an urge to put these giant gripping hands (or something quite similar) to all of my Toa. Although, they really do fit Pohatu the best I think. According to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

honda
(score: 0.218)

  New Items on The Vault - 7/21/01

There are a variety of new items just listed at www.insidethevault.com! New items include the, all the new Coca Cola promotional Studios sets, lots of older town sets, Spyrius sets, Velux house sets back in stock, Lego Mobile Phone straps, and new (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.217)

  Re: Two silly items

(...) A question I've long pondered (well, okay, not really THAT long.) is that perhaps we think all these new sets aren't great because we got used to not necessarily better but different sets. Like large A frame cars (Lincolns, Cadillacs etc) were (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.216)

  Re: Engine Shed

"Paul Cook" <astronut1@lycos.com> wrote in message news:GIEzJo.5wK@lugnet.com... (...) We will have a proper TABLE TOP train layout area this time at TVLF So PLEASE bring the shed. Buy a bigger car! You wouldnt believe how useful my Honda Shuttle (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

honda
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Going to DC, where to stay?

(...) In checking, the Greenburg event is actually the 18th, and we will be there this weekend (10-12) I may have to consider a 2nd trip just for the show (again, Woodbridge is only 5 hrs driving time). Wife is working that weekend, so I am sure I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

honda
(score: 0.212)

  New Items on The Vault - 7/7

Time for more new sets on The Vault! As of July 2 (sorry, my delay in getting this on Lugnet), there are several new Technic items, some new Aquazone items and Castle sets, plus Honda Asimo robots and just a few Colorline. Comming soon is a 'scratch (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Some Lego buying stats

(...) My sister lives in a two bedroom two bath apartment in Santa Monica, probably considered a desirable neighborhood (whenever you see a Southern California street lined with those tall skinny palm trees in a movie, chances are good it is her (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

honda
(score: 0.208)

  Re: Libertarian Propaganda

(...) In a sense? A bunch of people died for no good reason and most Americans don't even care! It is way more than tragic "in a sense." (...) The kids are not the only tragedy. The adults are too. As is the fact that such a miscarriage of justice (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

honda
(score: 0.208)

  Honda ASIMO Robot

This is only semi-related, but Below is the weblink to the Honda Worldwide site that shows the robot. (URL) you check out the movies you can see it in action. Very cool. (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.promo)

honda
(score: 0.205)

  Re: Chris Snead

Thanks Chris, I have built "Alone" for many years before comming to Lugnet, so I'm excited by the praise. All my robots have a layer of dust too... yep since they were purpose made, they are here to stay! I have been playing aound with basic (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

honda
(score: 0.204)

  anyone want lift from Reading area to south coast legofest?

Anyone need a lift next week? I will be driving down from Wokingham, near Reading. I have a large Honda Shuttle. 4 of the seats will be removed for Lego, but I can easily accomodate someone else and their Lego. regards lawrence (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

honda
(score: 0.203)

  March 27 - past tense

Well we managed to stuff John and his LEGO and Chris and his LEGO and me and most of my LEGO into the Honda. I could tell how bumpy the road was by how many pieces fell off the sign into John's hand. :-) John showed off his crane, and then I got to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

honda
(score: 0.200)

More:  Next Page >>