 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13295
13294  |  13296
Subject:
Trading for Pirate Sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 03:07:32 GMT

Hi there!
I have the following sets for trade

Pirate Service Packs
5134 - Shooting Cannons     x  6
5139 - Pirate Cannons          x  6
5060 - Pirate Cannons          x  8
5051 - Pirate Elements         x  2
5058 - Pirate Accessories    x  2
All of the cannon sets are of the firing type, all of the sets are mint in
unopend packages.
Technic Sets
8428 - Turbo Command       x  1
1237 - Honda Promotional    x 2
All of the Technic sets are mint in unopened packages the 1237's came in
plastic bags in unsealed boxes.

What I am looking for are any Pirate, Islander, Imperial Guards,
Imperial Armada and/or Soldiers sets. These sets should be mint in unopened
packages, some shelfware is OK.
I'll also consider non-packaged pirate-etc. sets.
If you want to offer me great deal on some non-pirate sets that might work also.
Drop me an e-mail and maybe we can strike a deal.

Thanks
Daniel #574