  Search Results: honda
 Results 141 – 160 of 250.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Please make the follwing groups to further "enhance" my LEGO/Lugnet experience

Lugnet.religion.chri....methodist Lugnet.politics.us.democrat Lugnet.technology.co...c.software Lugnet.occupations.electrician Lugnet.automotive.honda Give me time. I'll make more... (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: 8880 Supercar Performance Upgrades

(...) Cool! The way you modelled the turbo, intake, and exhaust couldn't have been done better in such a small package, IMO. Tell me, are the intercoolers air-to-water, or air-to-air? :-) While on the subject of cars, here is a Honda CR-X I built (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Engine Shed

"Paul Cook" <astronut1@lycos.com> wrote in message news:GIEzJo.5wK@lugnet.com... (...) We will have a proper TABLE TOP train layout area this time at TVLF So PLEASE bring the shed. Buy a bigger car! You wouldnt believe how useful my Honda Shuttle (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Every piece has its purpose.....almost!

(...) I hope not. I honestly hadn't even thought about that. I have heard of problems with StarWars and Star Trek. Lets just say it's a model "inspired" by the Honda Element! I did see Erics rendition, it was really good! (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.build)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Shiny new things

(...) Soren, Greetings! And, Dang!, you've been busy. Okay, so I briefly checked out the Fuchikoma, Hurricane, Tachikoma, and the Small Arms folders last week. Rockin' creations. However, I didn't think it appropriate to post without looking at the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Newest cars from Detroit

(...) It is not luxury by my standards either, though the industry considers anything above $32,000 luxury. However, you have to remember that in the US, luxury comes in much cheaper. An Acura (Honda) 3.2TL with leather, wood, 5- speed automatic, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Character of Vehicles: WAS(Re: Are brown plates available?)

(...) all (...) is (...) That's what it's _supposed_ to remind you of. It's Luke's old beater that he's souped-up. It's like the Star Wars equivalent of a late 80's Honda Civic with the huge spoiler and aftermarket wheels and angry-bumblebee (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  New Items on The Vault - 7/7

Time for more new sets on The Vault! As of July 2 (sorry, my delay in getting this on Lugnet), there are several new Technic items, some new Aquazone items and Castle sets, plus Honda Asimo robots and just a few Colorline. Comming soon is a 'scratch (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Calum's gonna love this...

(...) I become attached to people and things, and, unless something really peturbs me, that attachment continues--for example--LEGO has never pi**ed me off, therefore I still have that hobby. One 1986 Honda Prelude didn't bug me until the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  3 Small Things

I've put together a quick webpage documenting three completely unrelated models. They are all small constructions that hardly deserved a webpage unto themselves, so I bunched the together: - A turntable (phonograph) - A Compact Disc case - A Honda (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  MOTM and SOTM winners for July 2002

Hi All, Sorry for being late. Vacation time. :-) Missing those margaritas on the Mexican beach already.... This months winner for Model Of The Month is Shimpei Ohsumi for a remarkably accurate rendition of the Honda Bite. Love that minimalist (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) If it wasn't built on an actual automotive frame, it would've been virtually impossible to move. I suspect the entire frame is from the car, and just the bodywork is Lego. Still very cool. And much better than that Megablocks Honda commercial. (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Ticket prices going up

(...) Now I remember why I appreciate you in .debate (as if I'd ever forget...) ;) Not to give you a way of procrastinating... The fastest I've ever driven myself was 190 kph. It was in my new (then) 1986 Honda Prelude, and it was going down the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Where in Tokyo can I find Kabaya sets ?

Hi, I'll be in Tokyo for a couple of days and I was wondering where I can find the famous Kabaya sets. I heard they are from a candy company but how easy it is to find the Lego sets ? Do I need to buy the candy too ? What Kabaya sets can I expect (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.jp)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) I believe that the major similarity is scale. More on this below. <snip> (...) Surely you are not implying that it is just as easy to distinuish a red Mega Bloks 2x4 brick from a red LEGO 2x4 brick as it is a Honda from a Harley! (...) I don't (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: The box the Smart car came in...

(...) (URL) is related to a joke from a conversation I think with Derek and Iain. Iain wants to buy a smart car...and Derek drives a Honda Element. Someone asks... "Is that a smart car" (pointing to the Element) "No, that's the box the smart car (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  re: Lego seems to be copying Mega Blocks

Actually, I'd say it the other way around. LEGO used to look like what Mega Blocks is focused around now, but MB uses more action elements in their sets. Basic and model building sets look a lot like what people who grew up with LEGO are used to. In (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.general)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: LEGO Mindstorms on the same list as R2D2, Hal, and Honda's ASIMO

"Aaron Sneary" <asneary@shakespearedc.org> wrote in message news:Gv0wuo.Lrw@lugnet.com... (...) with. (...) of (...) ::sigh:: It is really sad to me to see so much publicity going to these whimsical do-nothing robots that are developed simply for (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers on our stie...

I thought the way you were mixing 6 wide busses with 4 wide trucks and containers was interesting. It certainly has me thinking about this whole 4, 6, 8-wide thing. Hmmm does that mean I should make my Honda Civic 3 wide since my wife's minivan is 4 (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Japanese limited LEGO's for sell!!

Hello all!! I want to sell Japanese limited LEGO's. these are sets I have in my Inventory! about 70sets of 2002 coca cola soccer collection sets for sell!! from $1.00 about 20 set of 2001 coca cola studio sets for sell!! from $1.50 #1237 Honda Asimo (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>