  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 901 – 920 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Ease up on marking folders Avatar

Hello Kevin, you know I love the Brickshelf Gallery. I try my best to abide by the rules. However, I speak english and some of the users from around the world don't. I would like to ask you to please ease up on marking folders as "Avatar". Hear me (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX) !

help, header
(score: 3.726)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) This is my situation: 1 - I sign in with the "Sign in" button (and select "keep me logged in until I sign out manually") 2 - I click on "new post" (or "reply") 3 - It asks if I read the terms of use and if I have filled the news-posting setup (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, header
(score: 3.726)

  What in the...

So, I've been out of the loop for a bit, primarily due to work, and I've been reading all of this stuff post PDX (which I wanted to go to, but never had the points on my Aeroplan to afford it) and scratching my head in shock on some of the posts (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !!

help, header
(score: 3.726)

  Re: Lugnet interface suggestion

(...) Kind of like Slashdot does? I agree that has a lot of appeal. I gave this a lot of thought a couple weeks ago, in fact -- and coded it up and tried it that way for a few days -- but it didn't work out (the code worked; the design didn't). It (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, header
(score: 3.726)

  sending messages with VB

hi! although i wonder if there are any listeners on this mailing-list i want to tell you how i reached my goal to send a message bye VB to the RCX. you only have to insert the "Microsoft Comm Control" in your form to get access to the COM-Port. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

help, header
(score: 3.726)

  Running legOS under DJGPP Status

With increase discussion about running legOS under DJGPP I started investigating this process. The following is a status report of where I am and the steps I took to get there. Beware that I have jumped around some, left some tasks unfinished, and (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, header
(score: 3.726)

  Parts Releases and the CA

Over the past couple of years releases of new official parts have been less frequent than in the past. LDraw.org would like to apologise or these delays and explain the reason why. About two years ago LDraw.org decided to move to a new license (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

help, header
(score: 3.726)

  Re: LCAD for Risc-OS (was LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization)

(...) You don't need bunzip2 or wget. You do need a browser and way to unzip ordinary .zip files. When I said the installation should be similar to the "ldglite for linux" instructions on ldraw.org, I meant for you to follow them loosly but (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

help, header
(score: 3.726)

  Re: [new part] Animal Bird (falcon)

(...) Well Dennis, you certainly choose a very difficult part to start with, and I am impressed with the progress you have made. Firstly on posting - if you post to lugnet.cad.dat.parts and attach the dat file, then Web-Interface users can launch (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, header
(score: 3.726)

  My problems with adding a Best Fit algorithm for memory management to kernel/mm.c

Well, my senior project is almost due (Monday) and I am having problems with one of the last algorithms to be added. My senior project is adding the 3 other algorithms to the memory management facitlity (mm.c), the algorithsm are best, worst, and (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, header
(score: 3.726)

  Sorry Anthony (was Re: Lugnet has a problem) plz read

Anthony, I 'm posting because I was the person that possibly branded you a complainer. I'd like you to read this whole post objectively, so I'd like to offer my apology in advance, hoping that you'll see a few things differently, and continue to be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle)

help, header
(score: 3.726)

  Well, It works! :)

Howdy all, They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery- Thank you Fred Martin for designing such a cool board like the Handyboard! I got one last summer hopefully to be one of the CPU's in my robot- but alas it didn't have enough I/O ports (...) (27 years ago, 21-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.726)

  Re: playground

(...) I noticed that it'd been removed, are there any plans to bring something like it back when member-page editing goes live? I found it really handy to help express ideas and concepts/prototypes etc, and I'm sure other people would too :) Richard (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, express
(score: 3.722)

  Need Help from Brits!

I am hoping to get some help from across the pond:-) I am interested in building a Hogwart's Express, but am unsure of the type of loco WB used. I have uploaded a few pics of it (one taken from the movie trailer, and the other is the upcoming (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

help, express
(score: 3.720)

  Re: Hogwarts Express (movie images)

(...) John replied: (...) Well, if you like those, here's another great one: (URL) absolutely fantastic site, for lovers of steam trains, and british steam in general. Besides the hundreds of great pictures, here are some other highlights: (URL) - (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

help, express
(score: 3.718)

  Re: The Polar Express

(...) Glad those instructions could be of help. I think James had more of a hand in that particular snotwork than I did though. (...) Good to hear. (...) Even better to hear. Tim (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.716)

  Re: Hogwarts Express train - collaboration with James Mathis

(...) Nice effort, Tim and James. This is especially interesting to me (and Ross) because we (in the sense that I acquire the needed bricks and he assembles them;-) have studied the Hogwarts Express at length, from finding pics and schematics online (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.716)

  (canceled)

help, express
(score: 3.716)

  Vote for the LEGO Express

Jake emailed me (and I imagine a bunch of others, due to the surpressed recipient list) the other day, asking for a little help on the peoples' choice for the South by Southwest awards. His project, the Tales of the LEGO Express, is up for an award. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish, lugnet.people)

help, express
(score: 3.716)

  Re: Lugnet news server help (sorry)

Thanks a lot. I must have missed that message while I was away. "Jeff Van Winden" <jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:HLztp7.o5@lugnet.com... (...) Express. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, express
(score: 3.716)

More:  Next Page >>