 Trains / 11487
11486  |  11488
Subject:
Need Help from Brits!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 05:21:55 GMT

I am hoping to get some help from across the pond:-)  I am interested in
building a Hogwart's Express, but am unsure of the type of loco WB
used.  I have uploaded a few pics of it (one taken from the movie
trailer, and the other is the upcoming Bachmann HO release):

What I am wondering is:

1. What kind of engine is this?  And is it this ->BR(S) WC Class 4-6-2
34027 Taw,  or a DH?

2.  Has anyone seen pics of the real thing used in the filming, or where
I might find some?

I would accept help from Yanks as well;-)

TIA,
John