 Trains / 11495
Re: Need Help from Brits!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 20:04:51 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
I am hoping to get some help from across the pond:-)  I am interested in
building a Hogwart's Express, but am unsure of the type of loco WB
used.  I have uploaded a few pics of it (one taken from the movie
trailer, and the other is the upcoming Bachmann HO release):

Can you doublecheck that link? Brickshelf gives me a "huh?" when I do that.
(literally!!!...)

Sorry, I took the pics down already (they weren't mine and I didn't really
have permission to post them)

I tried looking in your folders but didn't spot any obvious place to look.

As to what the Hogwart's Express looks like, isn't that a silly question,
sort of? We're all muggles, none of us can see it.

As far as you know;-)

I guess the engine used
in the movie is as good a "prototype" as any, and Matthew G's  referenced
links are the way to go.

Definitely!

-John