  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 581 – 600 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO shopping in Bangor?

Greetings, My mother is soon heading off on a bus trip for a few days of shopping in Bangor. I was hoping someone familiar with the area could give me some advice on where to look for LEGO. She is staying at the Bangor Motor Inn, which is near a TRU (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.us.me)

help, set
(score: 1.284)

  Re: how very odd

(...) I can't help myself. Since none of us will ever know what the business justification is for making molds vs. reusing existing pieces, it's all wild and idle speculation. But, here are my guesses, worth far less than a 2x4 brick. - There's more (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

help, express, set
(score: 1.284)

  NWBrickCon SPACE and Moonbase - call for MOCs

We have are going to have a spectacular SPACE and Moonbase display this year at Northwest Brick Con. There are 18 tables to fill between the two themes. That seems like a lot but it could fill up super fast with just a few enormous MOCs. I already (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 1.284)

  Re: Looking for Cargo Panels or Bricks

(...) Thanks to those that have posted suggestions. Here are a few clarifications that will help define the requirement. I have purchased most of the panels that were available from BrickLink stores in the U.S. Based on the cost of shipping from (...) (17 years ago, 5-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.283)

  Re: Length of lines

I use Outlook Express. I just looked and noticed that it is set to wrap messages I send at 76. I don't know whether or not this is the default, but I don't remember changing it. Is 72 preferred? Bryan Beckwith "Fredrik Glöckner" (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.282)

  United States Capitol finished after 4 years

(URL) Dear LEGO fans, Dominik Gerlach, a 26-year-old AFOL from Germany did it. He has build the United States Capitol with LEGO bricks. I was happy to be able to interview the masterbuilder recently: HoMa: How comes that you had the idea of building (...) (17 years ago, 29-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 1.280)

  Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

Ladies and Gentlemen! Children of All Ages! Step right up! Enter the World of Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus! (URL) Last month, I finished my latest theme train/playset. Inspired by a Duplo giraffe that I found in a mixed parts (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.adventurers, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 1.280)

  Perspective of a Burnout -- TEXLUG's Big Train Meeting (Fall 2002)

(Apologies to Erik Schroer, whom I called "Eric" in my last post -Pat). Chuff, Chuff. Two parts to this long puppy. PRE-MEETING: Anyway, around August of 2002 I was fearfully in danger of losing interest in LEGO altogether. An unemployed (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

help, outlook, set
(score: 1.278)

  Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service

(...) OK "Customer Service" and consumer service stories... First, two "Customer Service" the organization in Enfield circa 1995 I wrote a letter to Susan Williams (yes, I was in my twenties and I addressed a letter to Ms Williams :) about the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)

help, set
(score: 1.278)

  Re: Question on which newsgroups to use

(...) Hi Ben, As one of the teller-offerers I've been working on the principal that if there is new information (as in your case) then it is OK to post to both .trains and .marketplace but you should set the followup to marketplace. I base this on (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 1.278)

  pbLua Beta 13c Sumo program

I posted earlier about my first impressions of pbLua Beta 13c and some things I couldn't figure out, mainly having to do with numbers. Ralph Hempel promptly replied and some of the concepts are a bit over my head so I decided I should just plow (...) (17 years ago, 19-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

help, set
(score: 1.278)

  Re: LEGO instructions

(...) It's more complicated than that, because the PDFs are stored by the 7 digit LEGO number, not the set number. Basically I scan the header of all files in a certain range (about 1 million), and if it is a PDF I check against my database, (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

set, header
(score: 1.277)

  Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service

My experience has been positive. There have been times when pieces were missing or damaged from a set including sticker sheets that were folded, bent and unable to be applied and customer service has always sent the missing pieces. Never had the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)

help, set
(score: 1.277)

  Re: New parts header format validated by the LSC

(...) A shortcut is a file that provides an alias, a second number, for a part. Some shortcuts also specify the particular color (or colors) to use in a part. One classic example of a shortcut is part 30065.dat (even though its LDRAW_ORG line (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

set, header
(score: 1.276)

  Re: 8275 Bulldozer...

(...) I'm with John on this one - I ended up grabbing the Dino because it was cheaper, and I could at least get experience with the new motors and control system (which I *think* I like... it's been hard to experiment a lot since my kids won't let (...) (17 years ago, 14-Aug-07, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.276)

  Please help me!!! :-O

Hi guys, I have a small problem at hand, which I think German AFOLs can help me to solve. Especially if you live near Koln or Gunzburg... :-) So, the thing is as follows: last night I went to the S@H site, and tried to purchase a number of sets, but (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

help, express, set
(score: 1.275)

  Re: Your Thoughts on Image Hosting Sites...

(...) I'm sure they were a great help. (...) We've kinda split the discussion here. I'm discussing the side comment you made: "I think you made it clear you weren't happy paying (what was asked) for BS in its current state, isn't it better to for (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 1.274)

  Vignette Contest at the FC

Announcing the FC Star Wars Vignette Custom Figure Contest!! “What is the contest,” you ask. Well it is simply building a vignette using at least one custom minifigs. What is a vignette you ask, well it has a 8 stud x 8 stud foot print. This means (...) (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 1.272)

  Re: Some sort of EWB project

(...) Pete, Here is the blurb I received from EWB on commencement of the project: Australian public to combat climate change by building wind turbines! === During Engineering Week 2007 (August 20-24), the Australian public will help Engineers (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.271)

  Re: Rapport fr?n Ullared.

"Tobbe Arnesson" <tnt@arnesson.nu> skrev i meddelandet news:H2y8no.B5z@lugnet.com... (...) för (...) Dina tidigare meddelanden med ISO-8859-1 verkar OK i min Outlook Express 6. Tittade pa headers i meddelanden som jag själv skickat, och hittade inte (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.se)

outlook, express
(score: 1.271)

More:  Next Page >>