 Local / United States / Maine / 178
177  |  179
Subject:
LEGO shopping in Bangor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.me
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:06:22 GMT

Greetings,

My mother is soon heading off on a bus trip for a few days of shopping
in Bangor.  I was hoping someone familiar with the area could give me
some advice on where to look for LEGO.  She is staying at the Bangor
Motor Inn, which is near a TRU (near Stillwater and the Interstate).
Any other stores in that area?

Thanks in advance for any help.  I'm in Canada, and because LEGO hasn't
changed the way it prices sets even though the Canadian Dollar went way
up, prices here are almost 50% higher than in the US ($100 US set costs
$150 Canadian, while it should be about $106 Canadian).

Gail Meagher
Halifax, Nova Scotia