  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3621 – 3640 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  3450 Statue of Liberty Sculpture - Review

Here's some notes on the largest (?) LEGO set ever: 3450 Statue of Liberty. Like the 3723 Minifig Sculpture, the 3450 comes in a large white box with a small b&w photo of the statue, a planet earth with basic bricks revolving around it on the front (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews)

help, set
(score: 2.482)

  Re: Tower crane (WAS: Adjustable 4 wheel steering)

(...) about it. Dennis' crane is truly incredible - I am humbled. Dennis and Jennifer have set the bar so high, (fifteen feet?!?) that I can't help but feel like there's no point even trying with MOC. SRC StRuCtures - only about a third the size of (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.482)

  Re: Which set has...?

(...) I guess there was once a site on Internet with all parts and sets. On this site you can choose any brick and then it shows in which sets is this brick available and in which color. But I don't remember this URL. Can somebody help find this (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.482)

  Re: FS/FA ** 398 USS Constellation - Very RARE !!! **

(...) as I told you by e-mail, if you'll help me to sell or trade (anyway I'll try also elsewhere) the 741 12 V transformer for train (1973), the electric engine TECHNIC set (870), both in box and the helicopter (386 - no box), I'll buy your set; (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  Re: HELP! I'm out of control!

Boy, do I feel for you. I hope my X-mas bonus will allow me to buy my first set in eight months..... Duq "Kevin Zwicker" <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message news:G59IFG.8At@lugnet.com... (...) bricks. I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?

(...) In my book, selfishness needs to be separated from "moral rot". Selfishness in and of itself is not bad (in fact, my proposal of just giving poor slobs money because it's cheaper than having them steal to get the money is based on pure (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Well I don't really ever plan on playing the soccer game as such so using brasso on the numbers doesn't bother me in THAT regard, I just dislike generally modifying parts if I can help it, but there's a first time for everything :^) Mike (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com

Jeff, Sorry to make this my rant space almost but I once again have to set something straight about music theory: Tempo, notes, key signatures...that is not really music theory...it is only part of it. Those qualifications are analogous to the color (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

express, set
(score: 2.481)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

Hi Kevin and the others ! Well I came out of dark ages about a year ago ... Two years before that I almost got out but then get back ... I've seen UFO commercial on tv and bought 6836 set admiring many new themes and sets I've seen in the '97 (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?

(...) The idea that any system will/can get rid of poor starving folks is naive, at best. It is impossible to do away with poverty. Mainly because in some, if not most, instances it is self-imposed. Some people just do not have the desire or courage (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  Re: bend thingie creator.

(...) Sorry, I explained myself poorly, I divide the curve in segments with only 2 points each. Bezier and Hermite curves are very similar, but I don't use Bezier curves because the control points are not very user-friendly, I'd rather have tangents (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  Millére's Spares Now Open on Brickbay

Hey all, It took awhile, but Millére's Spares is now open (URL) tends to buy sets in lots of ten when he can. I finally told Mark to either Build, Part out, or Trade them if he wants to keep buying more! So, to help feed his habit, these are "some" (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  LoM 7316 Excavation Searcher Review - Long

Life on Mars 7316 Excavation Searcher Review Piece Count: 471 Price: 49.99 Minifigs: 3 Aliens The Box: This set is heavy for a thin box design. Inside is a cardboard sleeve and multiple bags. New parts (not including the aliens) include trans-orange (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  Help with Macaroni history

Hi all, Today I was chatting with some folks, and I mentioned that I have 8 yellow macaroni bricks. I don't remember where I got them. It was suggested that I might have received a Dacta set, but all my LEGO was store-bought. Any ideas? ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  RE: need help with modeling 8860 steering

(...) (URL) is the rack turntable) If you know the displacement of the steering rack, it shouldn't be too difficult to calculate length c. However, I haven't thought a whole lot about how the interior angles of the triangle relate to the rotation of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  Re: Baseplate help needed

This baseplate was also in the set 6378 and 6397. regards, Brick Builder r2 <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G5wAEq.Hwo@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  Technic 8466 4X4 Off-Roader REVIEW

I'd love some feedback...thanks! ---...--- 8466 technic / tech build/advanced 4X4 Off-Roader Ages 11+, 1099 Pcs. (C)2001. 243 page manual: 2 models, 24+26+28+17+13+8+14 steps for primary model Price Range: $120 USD, paid $59.99 via Shop@Home (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

express, set
(score: 2.481)

  Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?

(...) Well, ok, here's the question. Do humans truly have the ability to derive good on their own? Can humans, without God's help, truly be good? Or can we only act good simply by mishap or flawed thinking? When an atheist takes a homeless man into (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.481)

  Re: Help with Macaroni history

OK, this is really a mystery. I never had the Cadillac, and I definitely know I never had the Dacta pack, because that's only 3 years old, and I would have had to order that myself. I seem to remember having these macaronis for quite a while... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.480)

  Re: Help with Macaroni history

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B6556C8D.97E0%s...ink.com... (...) was (...) When I was a kid (circa 1977) I got a box of yellow and blue macaroni and 1x1 round bricks from a store called El Corte Ingles in Seville, Spain. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.480)

More:  Next Page >>