  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 341 – 360 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  CFD: Subgroups for lugnet.org.us & lugnet.trains.org

Watching the recent discussions in lugnet.org and lugnet.org.us has been a lot of fun. The groups are serving their purpose well as venues for sharing ideas on formation and nurturing of regional user groups/clubs. But I think there is still much (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

help, set, followup
(score: 5.052)

  Dreaming of a European Legofest

The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European Legofest. Some remarks about this topic (talking freely): - Saying "European" I use the term in its (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ie)

help, set, followup
(score: 5.051)

  Dreaming of a European Legofest

The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European Legofest. Some remarks about this topic (talking freely): - Saying "European" I use the term in its (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.cz, lugnet.loc.ee, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.hu, lugnet.loc.pl, lugnet.loc.ru)

help, set, followup
(score: 5.051)

  Dreaming of a European Legofest

The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European Legofest. Some remarks about this topic (talking freely): - Saying "European" I use the term in its (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.si, lugnet.loc.tr)

help, set, followup
(score: 5.051)

  Re: Minifig Crossbow Redesigned

Hi John, Sorry about that. I think I may have figured out how to solve the problem. But for some reason Outlook Express keeps crashing when I try to post the new fix. It's being submitted to Terry for the next vote. Just wait to see it there. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

outlook, express
(score: 5.050)

  Re: What are you going to do with all those half price 8448's?

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:ZhSTGaADEhm4Ew5...n.co.uk... (...) For some reason the message was still in my outbox of Outlook Express when I started it up the day after sending the original, and so it got sent (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.050)

  Re: Important: Index rebuild under way and some other issues

"Gereon "Jerry" Stein" <gereon@zweistein.de> wrote in message news:J13wDy.AuC@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Well, I was definitely using port 8080, yet another undocumented port? (...) Nope. Using Outlook Express for NNTP access. (...) As (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.050)

  Re: Any Posts from me showing up?

Amy & All, (...) [ On the website interface again, I do not know why I can't post from home (Outlook Express), cookie problem perhaps?! ] Thank you. I like the station, but the brick and white just doesn't say LEGO too well. But I think my colors (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

outlook, express
(score: 5.048)

  Re: misschien offtopic, berichten worden verwijderd

Hallo Saskia "Doesdigitals" <info@doesdigitals.nl> schreef in bericht news:GF54tw.9ro@lugnet.com... (...) alle (...) keer (...) Kan inderdaad wonderen doen. Misschein heb je een keer het volgende gedaan (geldt voor outlook express) Klik in de (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

outlook, express
(score: 5.048)

  Re: OT - did Lugnet just eat/lose al the .robotic threads?

(...) What all groups got damaged? It seems like I have to reset things in Outlook Express in the damaged groups (though maybe if I didn't reset them right after the damage, now that the restore has happened they're ok). Thanks Frank (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.048)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

(...) Yup, it does! It is currently (but won't always be) using a suffix system that goes like this: xxxx-y where xxxx is the set number (not necessarily four numeric digits) and where y is a [re]issue number for the number of set (always numeric, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set, header
(score: 5.048)

  Re: BrickOS installation with WinME and Cygnus problems

(...) I would not try to follow both of these instructions. Pick one and do just exactly what that set of instructions says to do. My favorite, naturally, is the second set (since getting the right set of GCC source code and compiling it without (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set, header
(score: 5.047)

  Re: Brick 2 x N

(...) Non so se sia un bene per voi! (...) E fino a qui c'ero arrivato! (...) E a che serve, io voglio usare (purtroppo) Outlook Express Ciao Ezio PS: Ancora niente dalla Germania. (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 5.046)

  Re: Can we all just shut up now

"Mike.H" <mikeiona@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:H0p0qw.FKw@lugnet.com... (...) mean (...) have (...) Is it just me, or am I the only person who has figured out in both Outlook Express and Netscape Communicator how to ignore threads? Why don't (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

outlook, express
(score: 5.046)

  Re: My Airlock

It is probably common for an "=" sign to be followed by the "3D" symbols on the web interface when the post originates in Outlook Express (just guessing). I think it also adds "=20" after "--" in such a post. (...) Thanks much! Marlon "Excelerator" (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

outlook, express
(score: 5.046)

  PromoBricks.com needs your help! (Pictures of Lego stores)

Hello everybody! While I was checking out the newest Lego store in Ontario, CA (ok, getting the opening bricks would be a better term) I thought it would be nice to try to get a basic picture of the front of each Lego store that has issued a (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

help, set, header
(score: 5.046)

  IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

In order to begin assembling the ldraw.org official (TLG) model repository, I need to begin collecting TLG models in Ldraw. If you have made any TLG models you would be willing to contribute to the repository, please email them to me in .dat or .mpd (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set, header
(score: 5.046)

  LNP Help

Hey, I am trying to get my computer to talk to 2 rcxs. I have the program and when I send ir messages to the RCX loaded with LegOS, it shows the IR port on. However I do not understand what the packets should look like with the intergrity layer. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set, header
(score: 5.045)

  Re: From-line registration?

(...) I didn't understand your question, Nick. I think I do now. Your From line currently says this: From: "Ickna" <ickna@nospamaol.com> which means that somewhere, in your Microsoft Outlook Express configuration, you have entered "Ickna" in the (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.045)

  Re: New newsgroup lugnet.color

It has apparently not been added to nntp. Normally new newsgroups that are available are displayed with a popup window in my reader (outlook express). This hasn't happened yet for me either Mike. (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 5.045)

More:  Next Page >>