Re: Any Posts from me showing up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 04:13:28 GMT

Amy & All,

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Did anyone see any posts from me after say 2:00PM yesterday?...
Anyone seen my Car wash?

The last message that showed up on the web interface was the car wash, which
looks great, BTW. How's it feel to build stuff? :-)

[ On the website interface again, I do not know why I can't post from home
(Outlook Express), cookie problem perhaps?! ]

Thank you. I like the station, but the brick and white just doesn't say LEGO
too well. But I think my colors will match nicely with everything. I got the
roof done last night, but I need a few parts for the inside, mostly for the
sprayers (water, foam, and wax) The inside is mostly non functional outside
of the brushes, but it looks like it is real.

It feels great to build again (It has been , but my collection is such a
disaster right now, but that is fine. I will be tuning it up once again.

Did you get pictures of the Shell station before you left? Would you like
pictures once it's complete?

A few, but if you want to take some more for me, I would really appreciate
it, especailly considering it would be quite a drive to take pictures for a
LEGO creation! ; )

Now, off to start on the pumps, I think. TTYL!

Scott S.
--

Amy