 CAD / 9507
Re: My Airlock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:24:48 GMT

It is probably common for an "=" sign to be followed by the "3D" symbols on the
web interface when the post originates in Outlook Express (just guessing).
I think it also adds "=20" after "--" in such a post.

Again, nice airlock :-)

Thanks much!
Marlon "Excelerator" Smith

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HB0C6p.IC9@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes:
-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle McDonald [mailto:Kyle.McDonald@Sun.COM]

...looks like pictures of Mindfest to me ;-) Check the link. Can't
wait to see the airlock!

-Tim

That's wierd His link worked for me. But the link you quoted didn't.

Where did you get the '3D' from?? His original message didn't have it.

try: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=35441

Weird! Your link works for me, but it displayed with the 3D in the
folder on the web when I looked at it.

Err...folder. Blah. I meant, in your post on the web interface.

Again, nice airlock :-)

-Tim