 CAD / 9502
Re: My Airlock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:59:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Marlon Smith writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3D35441
Please provide feedback.
This is a Moonbase-style airlock design.
--=20
Marlon 'Excelerator' Smith

...looks like pictures of Mindfest to me ;-) Check the link. Can't wait to
see the airlock!

-Tim