  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3341 – 3360 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

(...) G'day Tim, First of all, thanks for your reply. As I imagine you're aware, I wasn't trying to start up any arguments, but was just trying to put another perspective on things, from someone who is both a LEGO hobbyist and a member of LUGNET, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.509)

  Announcing: The Baseplate Finder

In my role as a self-appointed Brick Detective, I have made up a webpage to help identify sets in which a certain "special" baseplate or boat hull is used. If you have a raised baseplate, one with paint, or a singe or multi-piece boat hull, for (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.announce) !

help, set
(score: 2.509)

  Re: Lego DACTA in Australia

Well...there's a chance I may be able to help here...my mother is the head of the science department at a local secondary school (Which is one way to get dacta set info/order forms and catalogues :) ) I'll see if she can find out about ordering the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dacta)

help, set
(score: 2.509)

  Re: Idea for a new feature to help rotation of parts in Ldraw Cad software

I this is a very good ideia, which I have also been researching due to LSim. Basically it's a good ideia for two main reasons: 1 - it allows for an easyer/faster placement of axel/axis connected parts, so it's good for editing and model authoring. 2 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.509)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:FzMAw4.L22@lugnet.com... (...) member (...) I would counter you and say that since you have been removed as you admit, you shouldn't be coming in and arguing to the contrary. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.509)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:Fzo378.B5@lugnet.com... (...) Ok, I apologize that I did claim that, it didn't appear to me that you were seeing the entire thing, and I made a misjudgment. (...) has (...) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.509)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

(...) <Whew!> That was huge. Okay, I'll be brief(er) this time..., just don't take it for terseness :] (After typing the post..., okay it I lied, it wasn't brief!) (...) [snip] (...) I take issue somewhat with the fact that you think I have not (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.509)

  Re: 2nd. Idea for a new feature to help rotation of parts in Ldraw Cad software

Ok more information: The modification flag is used to allow the user change the coordinates of the rotation point or not. E.G.: Rotation points of parts in the library must not be modified by the user, while in his own parts a user can do what (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.509)

  Review: 5571 Black Cat Big Rig

Model Team 5571 Black Cat Big Rig SHOWCASE COLLECTOR SERIES (URL) I finally got my Black Cat Big Rig 5571 on August 2, 2000. Maybe I was a bit slow to get one but we have to live separate lives from Lego every now and again. I first realised this (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.reviews)

help, set
(score: 2.508)

  Re: Relative height of cars and cabooses

(...) Another one of the reasons for the uniform height of most cars was so you could switch cars with people on top of them, controlling the moves via relayed hand signals. Handbrakes also used to be located on top of the cars, and later, on the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.508)

  Which should I get first -Exploration Mars or ultimate Accesories?

I'm definately gonna buy an expansion set, but I don't know which one. Here in Sweden we have Ultimate accessories or exploration mars. Which should I choose? The only thing I know about them is that ultimate accessories contains a remote control, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.508)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 2.508)

  Re: Has anyone heard of this?

(...) I will second Dave! on this one. MB minis do kinda suck, but then it also depends on which ones we are discussing -- I happen to really like the king figure in the Lion's Kingdom set, as well as the Eve White/Eve Black Queen/Witch figures, and (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.508)

  Re: Group in Subject: Header for News-by-Mail

(...) but that would be mangling the messages... which means when you reply to that message, with it's [...], the subject will not be the same as it would have been if you replied from the web interface or NNTP... I guess we could set up an incoming (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

set, header
(score: 2.508)

  FS: 6988 Alpha Centauri Outpost

This set has all pieces, but no instructions. Instructions are available online at Brickshelf. (I have a printed version from Brickshelf that I'll throw in to save you time, trouble and ink). You can see the set here: (URL) I have a photo of the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.508)

  Re: Help wanted finding which 60's sets I've got. [Long parts lis t]

(...) The racing set 6395 has two of them. Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 2.508)

  Looking for an antenna

Sorry, but I was sure where I should exactly post this but... I'm looking for ONE trans-dark blue 'whip' antenna, as it is commonly called. It is for a spyrius set. I'm not really looking for someone to sell me one, as it would be a big hassle. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.508)

  Looking for an antenna

Sorry, but I was sure where I should exactly post this but... I'm looking for ONE trans-dark blue 'whip' antenna, as it is commonly called. It is for a spyrius set. I'm not really looking for someone to sell me one, as it would be a big hassle. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.508)

  New models

While I still do not know what will come of the NOLTC[1] I have built the first two pieces. I have done a second version of an EMD SD40-2 and a Caboose. There are some new ideas, and a lot of old ones. I am really happy with the these two pieces. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.507)

  Wanted to Buy: Technic Tracks

Hi folks- I'm looking to buy a set of Technic vehicle tracks/treads. They were available in set 8229 "Tread Trekker" and 8414 "Mountain Rambler" both of which came out in 1997. I'd appreciate any help on how to "track" these pieces or sets down :-) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.507)

More:  Next Page >>