 Local / Australia / 2740
Re: Lego DACTA in Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dacta
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:50:12 GMT

Well...there's a chance I may be able to help here...my mother is the head of
the science department at a local secondary school (Which is one way to get
dacta set info/order forms and catalogues :) )

I'll see if she can find out about ordering the sets etc. for 'herself' rather
than the school, and if so, I'll let you know.

Benjamin Whytcross

bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au

In lugnet.loc.au, Carl Watson writes:
Thanks Benjamin,

I have already been to "The Construction Site" in the US.
It is great, but I have to pay for shipping :(

My other option is to become friends with a teacher, child care worker,
librarian, etc.

Carl

Yes and no...Yes I can help...No, unless you're a school/educator, you can't
get Dacta in Australia. Your best bet is to order it from the US where TLG • are
a lot more consumer friendly with these products.

Benjamin Whytcross