  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3261 – 3280 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) I hear your pain, man. I got an idea. We here on Lugnet are a community, right? Well, one thing that communities do is help each other out in a crisis, right? Our Aussie and other non North American peers are in a crisis of not being able to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Blacktron Website

(...) IANAL (I Am Not A Lawyer) and this is not legal advice, but the safest thing to do (IMHO) would simply be not to use 4-digit LEGO set numbers -- not just from a legal standpoint but also from a viewer confusion standpoint. Some other hard (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help me with name of a piece

(...) Doh, leave it to me to not try there also. Yes, it sure is. (...) 2872 Witch's Fireplace. Euro-only Shell set. Here's a link: (URL) am parting out 9 of those for my next sale. Torn between offering up some of the black kittens for sale or (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help with construction detail

FUT ---> .castle only Hi, folks! I'm in need of some suggestions as to how to attach this helicopter rotor: (URL) a Technic axle. The rotor is designed to fit on a pin and spin freely, I'd like to use it as the base for the vanes of a windmill and (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: adding a set to the data base

(...) Scott, I forwarded this to admin.database. One of the Admins there should be able to help you with this. -- Cary (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.

(...) It's not in that situation, either. It is noble and compassionate to try and comfort and help provide meaning to one in pain and agony. Further, not helping someone kill themselves can hardly be characterized as "forcing" them to live, Dave! (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help reading pulsewidth. Duh!

After sutdying the schmatics for an hour, I got up to get something to drink. When I came back I noticed that digital 1 is connected directly to the IC 1 input line and digital 2 goes to IC2 via a pullup resistor. It seems that the answer was right (...) (27 years ago, 23-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting...

(...) I'll be able to make it at 7:00pm on Thursday as well. How many do we need to reserve a room? It looks like we have six people so far. Also, I'd like to ask a favor of someone with a digital camera. If you have a digital camera and can bring (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help!

(...) It is a HOQ door* not a HOG door as seen here (URL) up for you (URL) is here (URL) that my 7204 came with extras not shown in instructions: 2 tan 1x1 tile, 1 tan arm, 1 saber-handle, 1 1x1 round trans) Best DaveG *Hand Of Quigon (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help with pointers

(...) Actually, in 'normal C', to be completely correct you would cast the pointer conversion to show that you really knew what you were doing, like this: p = (char *) &x; Unfortunately, neither the free ware IC nor IC 3.2 support this. Here is (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: ADSL and LAN (was: i neeeeeed help! can't logon to the lego site)

Hi Was it that hard to get PPPoE set up under Linux? I haven't got any problem connecting to my provider; even surfing (with Lynx!) worked. I am also planning to couple my ADSL connection to my network using a Linux firewall. As my software, Roaring (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: New to boards and part help....

(...) Okay thanks for the tips guys I'll pick up a couple of that Bionicle set tomorrow. Since the design of an Evangelion (big robots from show of same name) is so anorexic-looking, I decided to go with a little more than 2 studs wide for the (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Need help ID'ing storage system!

Hey all, Recently, I reorganized my entire collection with this terrific storage system I found at Target. It's a set of clear plastic drawers, three large, four small. The coolest thing about this particular system is that each drawer has it's own (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Brickbay Buyer Problem -- Help!!

Hi guys and gals, I just wondered your thoughts on this situation. I recently sold an item on brickbay that I described as MISB. I bought the set off of ebay or yahoo a couple months back. It was described the same way. I sent the set to the buyer (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) I absolutely and vehemently disagree with the assertion that editorial control is being or has ever been exerted. Perhaps we are working from different definitions of the term...? My working definition of "editorial control" is to edit or (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Whats better?

Todd Thuma wrote in message ... (...) can (...) Sure you can post if you're not a member (this is a very common misconception though). You just have to sign up, it doesn't cost anything. This page has details of the benefits of membership and how to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help build an 8-foot R2-D2 this weekend!

Join the new LEGO® store at the Christiana Mall at their Grand Opening Celebration weekend October 1-3! Help a Master Model Builder construct an 8-ft tall model of R2-D2 out of LEGO® bricks during the LEGO® Store Grand Opening weekend beginning (...) (14 years ago, 30-Sep-10, to lugnet.loc.us.de, lugnet.events, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator.

Hello Steve, Stephen Link <slink@gte.net> wrote in article <FKBz48.3rz@lugnet.com>... (...) cargo (...) as (...) my (...) the (...) I can't offer any LEGO set references that can help you, but you may want to check out this site: (URL) is a large (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  A New Hope (for the MF)

Let's face the facts. We are going to be quite disappointed with next year's Millenium Falcon set. They really seem to have gone for the minimum possible set that could still resemble the MF. With the use of the saucers, we can't even say it will be (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting...

(...) Does that mean you tried and had problems or just speaking from past experiance? I found the decals I bought to be pretty sturdy and easy to put on as long as you followed the directions. Part of the trick is to slid the decal from the backing (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

More:  Next Page >>