  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3201 – 3220 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service

(...) I think it's spelled Lagos, and it's in Nigeria. No wonder they didn't know how to answer ;-). (...) I have, and it's been significantly positive... but I've learned never to call on weekends. I've had missing parts... which have always been (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)

express
(score: 0.822)

  New Train Fan

Last year around October I posted a message asking for help identifying the best train set on the market for a newbie. You may remember these polls: (URL) was trying to get a good idea of what to purchase as a Christmas present for my father. I had (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.822)

  Re: [CW] Domain Name, server ...

(...) Yeah ... my thinking has been on that as well. My original plan was to put a few figs on e-bay with a link back to the site - pretty much a $.25 ad for the site;) But since we're not quite where we want to be, this has been delayed. The main (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, outlook, set
(score: 0.821)

  Re: Railway express @ Target web site.

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H2ALG5.I0r@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) you (...) All the Target stores in the Raleigh area (and other areas I have visited recently) have this set for $99. The Raleigh stores have had them (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 0.821)

  Re: NXT based 3D scanner

Philo! What a great tool to help your parts authoring. Not only is this creation fantastic, rare and unique, but some of your technical descriptions leave me reaching for my coffee and asprin! Amazing! I love the part of the video where you pan over (...) (16 years ago, 22-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics)

help
(score: 0.821)

  Re: Activating an EV3 forum?

(...) Hey Tai, Download the commercial EV3 software from www.lego.com/mindstorms link provided by bennetc5 who owns an EV3 set. I'm reviewing the language manual and acquainting myself with the User Interface. As they say, once you know how to (...) (11 years ago, 11-Sep-13, to lugnet.robotics)

set
(score: 0.821)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) <snip> (I normally *do* intentionally trim to save on download and read time) It sounds like you are talking about trimming content from posts, but J2 was talking about trimming groups from the followup settings so that subsequent posts don't (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

followup, header
(score: 0.821)

  movn' on up - BRICKFETE

To quote a classic theme song from my youth: (URL) right, Brickfete is moving from the Hilton, to a brand New Location!!!! And much like the TV show, I am going to have someone walk on my back. (1) This is the post Janey made in the Brickfete forums (...) (11 years ago, 12-Sep-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

set
(score: 0.821)

  Re: "Wasp" Droid Host Unit & "Versus" section @ Brickshelf

Hey coolness, I dig that Wasp Droid Host Unit. That foot part you used on the head works well. Good shape. Oh man, I really want to get some of those ball joint parts you have on the legs in black, shweet! LOL, killer, it even has dual exhaust!!!!! (...) (16 years ago, 22-Mar-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

help
(score: 0.821)

  Re: LEGO Beats Hasbro as World’s No. 2 Toymaker Amid Asia Sales Jump

LEGO was first introduced to Asia in 1962, when sales started in Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong. Sales started off very slowly, and remained so for a very long time. One of my new chapters in my LEGO DVD download (free to current owners when the (...) (11 years ago, 10-Sep-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

set
(score: 0.821)

  serious vulnerability present. all doomed. over.

This was funny, coming from a well respected moderated vulnerability list :) FUT to off-topic.debate, if you want to talk about the contents :) ----- Forwarded message from "Security Experts, Liability Limited" <throwaway@dione.ids.pl> ----- (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 0.821)

  Updated Primitives Reference

LDraw author J.C. Tchang has created an updated Primitives Reference, based on (URL) but including unofficial primitives on Parts Tracker as of 2008-12-08. It is available here: (URL) you can see it is written in French, but I hope that thanks to (...) (16 years ago, 20-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help
(score: 0.820)

  The impossibly complex LEGO Promotional Sets!

I just wrote some information about several 1980s promotional sets... such as the Dutch #1966 Repair Shop set (a Unox Soup promotional set there by Unilever Corp.). Or so I thought it was a Dutch exclusive... until I was shown some German catalog (...) (11 years ago, 7-Aug-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.820)

  Re: RCX plus parts for sale

(...) I forgot to mention the RCX Remote control (URL) It is of course also in the package... :-) Ardjan (11 years ago, 2-Sep-13, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

set
(score: 0.820)

  Re: ILTCO National Convention 2007: I'm steamed...

(...) Thanks for the NMRA Steam Roster, Benn! It's really nice to have it all at one glance. Makes one wish there was some sort of LEGO Steam Engine link list somewhere (is there?)... but I don't wish there was one because then someone would suggest (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

express
(score: 0.820)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) hi kevin, you probably "missundaztood" me. I was thinking of the following feature: loading a .ldr or .mpd it shows up in a preview-frame in the camera tab, like the hose, spring or minifig in MLCad. rotating the model in the preview-frame (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 0.820)

  Re: ILTCO National Convention 2007: I'm steamed...

(...) Well it would have been great to see your steam engines in person, but there were still a few steam engines on hand. Here's a quick review of most of the ones I saw. Click on the thumbnail for a larger image, and click here for the (URL) Full (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

express
(score: 0.820)

  Can anyone identify this model?

I recently got an email from a non-AFOL with a mini-moke, who'd found this picture on the web, but couldn't remember where. They were asking if they could purchase the set to build and display. (URL) just wondering if anyone can identify the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.820)

  Greetings all LEGO Artists!

Greetings all LEGO Artists! BrickFest 2009 wants your awesome sculptures, your gorgeous mosaics, your tantalizing vignettes, and your other wonderful forms of art to display in their own area on the display floor. I'm coordinating the art area to (...) (16 years ago, 17-Mar-09, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build)

help
(score: 0.820)

  RCX plus parts for sale

I've not been here on Lugnet for a long time, so please bear with me if I violate the Netiquette... The Mindstorms EV3 is hitting the shelves around these days, and I am thinking about getting the set. My son (now 10y) had a 'robots for kids' (...) (11 years ago, 1-Sep-13, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

set
(score: 0.820)

More:  Next Page >>