 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6404
6403  |  6405
Subject:
Updated Primitives Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:31:02 GMT

LDraw author J.C. Tchang has created an updated Primitives Reference, based on
http://www.ldraw.org/library/primref/ but including unofficial primitives on
Parts Tracker as of 2008-12-08.

It is available here: http://jc-tchang.philohome.com/manuel/primitive.htm

As you can see it is written in French, but I hope that thanks to numerous
images and with a little help of a web translator it will be useful for parts
authors worldwide!

Philo