 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6406
Re: Updated Primitives Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 06:59:43 GMT

Sorry, but this is a bad idea. These primitives are unofficial - which means
that before release the names might change. In fact some of them will definitely
change.

I don't like to break other peoples webpages, but this might happen now.

Don't worry Chris, we all know the precarious nature of unofficial stuff. But in
the meantime it helps to have a quick reference of the shapes available!

Philo