  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3161 – 3180 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Register for BrickFest (formerly Re: event "champions")

(...) I'm all for knowing how much space to set aside for MOC's Ahh.. but how else can we ensure that the good people out there register. If they don't register we can not ensure a place for them to set up :-) Please help us buy letting us know. (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help for hard to find sets

(...) Some of that is people who don't read the marketplace newsgroups. Another part may be people who figure that anything that's posted in FS is gone by the time they get there (this is a bad assumption to make, about the first deal I participated (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  RE: Excavator Pics

(...) The bit I had real trouble with was working out how to turn the turntable! Mind you, I've spent an awful long time fiddling around with gear trains for cat-tracks as I built a chassis that only needed one motor for forward/turn by using one of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Swan firmware crash!

(...) Here is Bricxcc help about those commands: SetMotorPower128(const int motor, const int &v) Function - Swan Set the power of a motor to the specified value (using a scale from 0 to 127). SetMotorPower128(MTR_A, 100); ___...___ (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Mindblowing animation

I like it! In a ideal work, Lego would do one of these for every set.... it would help bring the themes alive for kids! BTW 1 : Is the "dead head" made by TLG? BTW 2 : Lego is ideal for this sort of animation, as the elements do not flex as they (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: 3033 1200-Piece Blue Bucket

(...) Actually, I had keyed "bag1", "bag2", etc. But I figured the "bag" prefix was redundant (at least in this case). If I was inventorying 8448, where there are several boxes, each with multiple bags, I'd use a notation like "box1.bag3", or (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  which viewers are getting used?

Before I set up mime types for marsbase.com, I wanted to get an idea of where the comunity was in terms of which viewers were being used the most. That way, I can set it up for the largest audience. Well anyway, I set up a small web based survey to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: lejos help please

(...) Well, now that I look over the instructions on leJOS, I see that they don't say to set classpath. I think I always have, however. I haven't installed it on my newish laptop, though, so I can't check. Does someone with more experience want to (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: New user Needs Help from Any one who will....

Pat, Due to the answers to your request I believe you will get help from lots of people here. I am not an expert in RIS, but I will try to help you somehow. I know it is not a easy task, specially for you. Fortunatelly the main requirement for RIS (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  HELP NEEDED

Does anybody where to find information, diagrams, etc. of sets from 1974 or 1973? I'm on the hunt for the first Lego set that I ever built in 1974. I have built a duplicate from a picture but I'm looking for an original, regardless of how unlikely (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Well I don't really ever plan on playing the soccer game as such so using brasso on the numbers doesn't bother me in THAT regard, I just dislike generally modifying parts if I can help it, but there's a first time for everything :^) Mike (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Strange parts in Nui-Rama set

Does anybody know what the two extra dark grey pieces in the Nui-Rama set are for? I can't find them in the instructions anywhere. The rubber bands were wrapped around them when I took them out of the box. It looks like the part number on them is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: newsgroup name for ldraw.org

(...) Well, at the risk of sounding like I'm repeating myself, I really like the thought of a special group lugnet.trains.org for people to help plan and talk about how to set up more clubs like PNLTC and GMLTC. The .org. node is forward-expandable (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  help! looking for a site

Hi all, A few weeks ago I saw on lugnet.com/links a site about a 3 wheel set in a triangle form (sorry forgot the name of that configuration) that permit vehicule to climb over obstacle. I browse trought a lot of these links and can't remember or (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help me ID this part.

(...) It's not castle or pirates, but there was one in black in the Blacktron II Alpha Centauri Outpost (<set:6988>) as seen in this picture: (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help needed: Problems setting up the IR tower

Check your BIOS settings to see if those ports are enabled, maybe instead of auto set them manually in BIOS. Maybe soft reset is not enough to reset the port, but I doubt it, just to check it, unplug your box for couple of seconds. "Federico (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Mindfest?

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:G18o5z.DHM@lugnet.com... (...) want (...) set (...) suit. (...) It's hard to organise a big event, but a push in the right direction could help: wouldn't TLC be interested to sponsor if the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL Meeting set for mid May.

(...) Please lemme know also about this meeting. I also might be able to help you out with a ride if you need one. -Mike (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help with Mac Netscape 6.2

Hi guys, I just decided to use Netscape 6.2 for Mac, and I've been able to set it up mostly the way I want. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the newsreader to allow me to post. It keeps giving me the message about "Please see news/post/setup" I've (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

More:  Next Page >>