  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3141 – 3160 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Roger, I apologize on behalf of the group

Hey all, I didn't hear about this incident until the meeting was almost over. Apparently Roger Rothaar was asked to consolidate/move/compress his display of sets for sale in order to make room for someone else's stuff. Roger was so upset that he (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  To sell or to auction, that is the question.

Okay, so I listed 25 sets in market.buy-sell-trade last night. I also listed asking prices. When I stopped home for lunch today, I did a quick check of email and found that I have over 10 messages responding to my list of sets. As of now, I have (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Parts wanted to complete 2X YC375. Please help.

Hello fellow castle fans, townies, trainheads, spaceheads, and general LEGO freaks, fans, wierdos, overspenders, et al. Here is a list of parts I need/want to complete my double size Yellow Castle set #375. Any help would be appreciated. I am (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Getting out of the hobby

[I posted this over in lugnet.market.appraisal before realizing it's a pretty dead newsgroup. If I don't get a response here either, I'll probably just sell them one at a time on ebay] According to my out of date peeron.com inventory, I have over (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 06:37:48 GMT, John Neal uttered the following profundities... (...) Wasn't apologising! Was unaware it was a set period. Strike 58. My understanding was to get rid of it, as it was nothing but trouble, terrorism from all sides, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Your input is requested...

If you all could help me out, please visit: (URL) then vote on your favorite and second favorite color schemes. This will help me decide which color to make my next set for sale. Also, feedback is always appreciated on my art, insignia designs, etc. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help with 6391 Cargo Center

Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) Thanks! Yep, I found it in a lot of older sets: Box (fair), instructions (fair), and a 99% complete 6391. What a set! (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help with part inventory for Lego Samsonite #021

Is there someone that has a Lego Samsonite #021, Wheels who can give me a parts inventory for this set? Did it come with an instruction booklet? (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Inventory for set #7119: Twin-Pod Cloud Car

(...) Yeah, that would be neat. (...) Got it! I'll remember that in the future. Hopefully I can remember to check to see if you have a set inventoried before it gets assemilated in the future. (...) No, really thank you and Jennifer. I use the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Set list woes...

Yes i have had offers to buy sets i wanted to buy, (picked up a 8880 Mint at a good price) and other requests, instructions etc. I was quite happy to help them out. I don't mind it is all part of being in the Public Eye i suppose. They were all most (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help ID door pieces

(...) other (...) parts.. (...) it (...) with (...) Nope, no sliding doors in that one. I had a friend that had that set, and I don't remember him owning any white sliding doors. They're not in the instructions, either. Jeff (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help! My newsreader's downloading everything on lugnet!

(...) Yeah, I noticed that too. I turned it into an opportunity to reinstall Agent and set it up to store the folders for my various news servers on one of my home areas at the office. Then I discovered how SLOOOOOW things would work if I kept it (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  help w/ canopy

does anyone know if this or any other DUPLO canopy will work with normal legos? (URL) much -paul (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Robot Arm Help - Gearing Techniques - FAQ

Hey all, I get messages all the time from people asking for help, tricks and tips on building Robot Arms and Gearing Schemes. I put this together for a fellow builder and I thought it may be useful to others. Enjoy, and please let me know if any of (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  HELP please!

I have two white sliding doors with 4 pieces of red track, anybody have an idea what set(s) they came with??????? Thanks Dave (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  looking for some set inventories...

I am looking for inventories of the folowing sets, can anyone help? 7101 lightsaber duel 7127 imperial atst 7131 anakins podracer 7144 slave 1 7155 trade federation aat 7159 pod bucket 7180 b-wing 7186 wattos junkyard 8008 stormtrooper Thanks In (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: The Pirate Game - Help

(...) You would be best to start with a few cutters, which have one cannon and a small crew. The prototypical cutter is the one found in (URL) 6277>, but you can make your own. Take a look at (URL) mine>. A good current set for cutter parts is (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help

(...) <set:6097 Night Lord's Castle>. All of the studs on it will have "LEGO" in tiny letters - as far as I know, all Lego pieces that have studs, have "LEGO" on the studs. James (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Missing sets

Pls send response to wygodny@mutek.com . I am trying to list my sets, and could not find the following: 1. Basic set #1, Probably from 1975, seems to be the "sibling" of (URL) A McDonald's set (in plastic bag), from 1999, marked as number 5. It's a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Summer LEGO Building Camp Help

Every summer I hold a week-long one hour per day LEGO Building camp through my local Parks and Rec program. This year, I have 28 participants signed up. I divide up the participants into groups of 9 (For those who need math help, that is 3 groups of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, lugnet.announce)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

More:  Next Page >>