  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3001 – 3020 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Newbie asks "How long does it take to get a member number?"

Hi, everyone! My name is Paul Klenk, from NYC. I've enjoyed learning a lot since I joined recently and started posting. I am getting back into my LEGO hobby after 25 years, and have plans for some fun stuff. You are all an exceptional community, and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

express, set
(score: 2.541)

  Re: Pov Help!

(...) time I try to type somthing,It says program terminated... From the L3P.txt: You have to set the environment variable LDRAWDIR to the directory containing the P, PARTS and MODELS directories, e.g. set LDRAWDIR=c:\Lego\Ldraw You can put this (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.541)

  Re: Help with part inventory for Lego Samsonite #021

(...) In Database/Set inventories / 311 exist a complete one. And a help for me, who Knows of a Town plan 725 inventory? Manuel (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.541)

  NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA

Followups to lugnet.org.us.nelug The first set of pictures are up for the NELUG Castle display in the window at The Construction Site in Waltham MA (URL) . At this stage 3 NELUG members are included. They are Dave Eaton, Chris Phillips, and Eric (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !

help, set
(score: 2.541)

  Re: Delta7 Aethersprite class light interceptor with Syluire31 hyperspace docking ring

(...) Pretty. (...) I think that my version was ". . .just people so stupid that they would rather live in ignorance than ask a question", but that was just TAing a freshman math class. In general, it is my understanding that the "Followup:" field (...) (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.starwars)

set, followup
(score: 2.541)

  RE: Where did you lot spring from?

I wasn't nessesarily referring to lugnet on this, just making a general statement about the way things seem to be [unfortunately]. 1 thing that springs to mind though, is the number of posts regarding things like WalMart, and other sales. These (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.541)

  Trains (and other stuff) found at Target!

Hi, We found two 4561s Railway Express' at the Vallejo Target! YAY (among other things) Unfortunately, they were still only 30% off (last week). But bought them both for two reasons: 1) They were on sale and still there 2) I was not likely to be (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

express, set
(score: 2.541)

  Re: Damaged MINT Lego?

Scott-A wrote in message ... (...) No, never seen any, not in nearly two hundred sets, but then they've all been made in Europe. From a quick scan of who has posted replies to this thread (quite a few), it's mostly occurred in Lego sets (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.541)

  WANTED: Castle flags, hats, and jails from 6094

I am doing a school project and am short some neccesary parts. What is needed is as follows: -blue, yellow, black, white, and green flags. (The wavy plastic kind) -The short black flag poles. They look like plungers, so thats what I call them. (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.541)

  Re: New MOC: Woodhall Express

(...) Hello Tony, The striping is very effective, it makes the train realy attractive. Another potential set for the "My Own Creation" series. Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.541)

  Parts Catalog c 0.0.11

another new version. The wish list is getting bigger so here are the changes i got done today. Version 0.0.11 02-19-02 - Updating master.txt is more robust. It will not wipe out your master.txt if there is a network error. - Set number and name are (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

set, header
(score: 2.541)

  Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!

(...) Chris, Save the attached Perl5 program to a file (parse.pl) and try this: cat bynumber.txt | perl parse.pl | more --Todd -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...=-=-=-=-=- #!/usr/local/bin/perl5 -w use strict; while (<STDIN>) { last if m/^_/; } # Skip document (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

set, header
(score: 2.541)

  Re: Where did you lot spring from?

Mark Harrison wrote in message <390EB8F5.7DC844EB@o...net.au>... (...) of (...) were (...) it (...) Hehehe, not afraid to play the raconteur, eh Mark? :-) Yeah, RTL may have been earthy and cosmopolitan, but it was also mostly market discussions. (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.540)

  Lego Online Catalogue Names

Have I missed something or have Lego standardised their set names. Until recently the North American sets had exceptionally cheesy names such as 6423 'Tow-n-go' while in Europe they were called more mundane names with 6423 being 'Tow-away Truck'. (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.540)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) What's the inherent skin tone of dogs? Yellow? I do know for a fact that we've got lots of different hair colors, so Lego would never argue that all animals have the same fur color, including human animals. Oh, yes, and brown-furred wookies. (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.540)

  Re: New Hope Valley Railroad LEGO Train Exhibit

A while back when we had hoped to do a show at Dorton Arena or the Raleigh Civic Center (I can't recall which) we (Frank Filz, James Beerman, and myself) agreed upon using the PNLTC style wooden tables. This makes sense for several reasons among (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

help, set
(score: 2.540)

  offtopic: UScentric Americans, why worry?

Guys guys guys! I'm not sure there's a lot to be gained here. The Americans rule the planet by weight of economic resources and the success of their economic/military model. Get used to it. That success has brought a bunch of real advantages for the (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.540)

  Princess Leia?

Help! Would some kind soul PLEASE tell me which set Princess Leia is in!?! There is one up for bid on ebay, but it doesn't show the actual minifig. AUGGGGGG! (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.540)

  long shot

I know this is a long shot, but has anyone got an original set of instructions for trade or sale for 924 (or 487, doesn't matter which). I am also looking for original instructions for 6645, 6541, 6352, 885, 889, 894 and 920. Can anyone help? (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.540)

  Re: Busy Bee goodies

lawrence wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message news:Fu7LIA.Lsr@lugnet.com... (...) I wouldn't like to think so, but we're all aware that UK prices for everything are higher in general than anywhere else :-( anyone got any ideas why? It's (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 2.539)

More:  Next Page >>