 Star Wars / 17843
Re: Delta7 Aethersprite class light interceptor with Syluire31 hyperspace docking ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 02:44:36 GMT

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, Jason Martin wrote:

Hello all - this is my first post on Lugnet so my apologies in advance for any
errors and I ask for patience. I wanted to try and successfully get something
posted here and thought my Delta7 Aethersprite class light interceptor with
Syluire31 hyperspace docking ring would be a good way to make an entrance, so
without further ado, here she is:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jdmartin/JSFDelta7/jsfd7br_01.jpg>>

Check out the rest on <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=258990 my
BS page>

or my <http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/34499 MOCpage>

Pretty.

p.s.: I'm confused on where (and how) I should post announcements. I tried to
post to lugnet.announce.moc but it was rejected and not sure what to do.  Sorry
for newbie questions, but as one of my Drill Instructors used to say: "There's
no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask them".  Yeah, he
was a real bundle of laughs.

I think that my version was ". . .just people so stupid that they would
rather live in ignorance than ask a question", but that was just TAing a
freshman math class.

In general, it is my understanding that the "Followup:" field must be set
for postings in the lugnet.announce.* groups, because those groups are for
announcements, not the discussion that might ensue from announcements.
Thus, a presentation of this MOC might be crossposted to
lugnet.announce.moc and lugnet.starwars, with Followup: set to
lugnet.starwars.[1]  If you didn't set Followup:, that's why it was
rejected.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/

[1] Of course, it could also be posted just to lugnet.announce.moc, with
followup set to lugnet.starwars, but that would be silly, since then
people (like me) who are not interested in any old MOC under the sun (so,
do not read lugnet.announce.moc) but are interested in Star Wars MOCs (so,
read lugnet.starwars) would never see it.[2]

[2] Yes, I do over- and misuse commas.