 Star Wars / 17842
17841  |  17843
Subject:
Delta7 Aethersprite class light interceptor with Syluire31 hyperspace docking ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:27:39 GMT

Hello all - this is my first post on Lugnet so my apologies in advance for any errors and I ask for patience. I wanted to try and successfully get something posted here and thought my Delta7 Aethersprite class light interceptor with Syluire31 hyperspace docking ring would be a good way to make an entrance, so without further ado, here she is:

Check out the rest on my BS page

or my MOCpage

All comments are welcome and appreciated. -J

p.s.: I’m confused on where (and how) I should post announcements. I tried to post to lugnet.announce.moc but it was rejected and not sure what to do. Sorry for newbie questions, but as one of my Drill Instructors used to say: “There’s no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask them”. Yeah, he was a real bundle of laughs.