 Star Wars / 17854
Re: Delta7 Aethersprite class light interceptor with Syluire31 hyperspace docking ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 02:49:05 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons wrote:
   Hey Jason,

Very nice looking model! Even though it’s crammed with lots of bricks and plates, it doesn’t look crammed. The proportions are excellent, especially given the tiny model you used as your inspiration.

It looks like you used bley for the ring and Classic gray for the ship? Very snazzy design choice!

Dave S.

Dave - Thanks for the comments! I hoped when I posted this MOC up that people would like it (and I would get more feedback). The color choices also reflect the fact that the JSF was built about a year to 18 months before the hyper-ring, so I had run out of most of my Classic gray on some other MOCs and was now using bley. :) Thanks again -J