 Star Wars / 17853
Re: 10178 Power Functions Walking AT-AT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:48:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Hamann wrote:
   In lugnet.starwars, Paul S. D’Urbano wrote:
   For those who don’t read Eurobricks... or FBTB... or snoop LEGO’s cache... or haven’t noticed on Brickshelf by now...

I’ve got it and showed for the first time at the LEGOfest in Torino (15th-16th Sept 2007). Here you can find some pictures of the model, the box, the building and there is a short movie too where you can see how good it can walk!

http://www.youbrick.com/v/Space/10178/

(wait for moderation)

It is really a nice model. It is stronger than the old one but the old one has the best shape (the walking one has less details). Anyway really a “must”!

Luca