Subject:
Trains (and other stuff) found at Target!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 06:50:19 GMT

Hi,

We found two 4561s Railway Express' at the Vallejo
Target! YAY (among other things)

Unfortunately, they were still only 30% off (last week).
But bought them both for two reasons:
1) They were on sale and still there
2) I was not likely to be back in Vallejo, if and when
they dropped to 50%, if nobody bought them beforehand.
We'd like to sell one at cost of $90.30 plus tax if you are
interested.

Other Target Report, all 50% off now:

Napa has/had several
7106 Droid Escape
7124 Flash Speeders
1 @ 8539 Bionicle RC set. A good deal at $45. we bought the
other one.
Soccer stuff

San Ramon Greatland: about 60 Droid Escapes! Wait for 70%
off, then grab them cylinders!

Dublin, not much

Fremont, not much

Most have Jack Stone stuff and/or Arctic bonus packs
and awful dinosaur "cubes".

mark