Re: Trains (and other stuff) found at Target!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:13:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Someone came into the Target Walnut Creek after I posted about the 7317s and
bought about 30 of them...there were only about 6 left last night.  All the
small LOM trios are gone, and there are now about 12 Arctic combos and 6 Doird
Escapes left.

Remember... don't post and go back. Buy. Then post.

There are lurkers on LUGNET who swoop in and buy when they see things posted
in their area. That's my theory anyway.