Re: Trains (and other stuff) found at Target!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:45:05 GMT

In article <20020116065019.83769.qmail@web11507.mail.yahoo.com>,
Mark Benz  <markdbenz@yahoo.com> wrote:
1 @ 8539 Bionicle RC set. A good deal at $45. we bought the
other one.

Was that a Manas set? I had seen several a week or two earlier that
were slightly discounted, but didn't really feel I *needed* to spend
the money (money's tight since moving into my new house). I was there
a few days ago and dug around through all the clearance looking for
one. It was the only thing I was considering buying that wasn't on my
list of things to get that day. When I was back aCouldn't find any, so
I managed to save my money, but I *was* a little disappointed. :-)

Now that I've moved the other side of town I don't go down to Target
every day or two (I used to live just 4 blocks up the hill) to check
the clearances. I'm missing good stuff, but my wallet breathes a
little easier. :-)

Do me a favore, follow the link below so I can have more money to
spend on Lego! :-) :-)

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!