 General / 18014
18013  |  18015
Subject:
Lego Online Catalogue Names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 12:35:14 GMT

Have I missed something or have Lego standardised their set names.  Until
recently the North American sets had exceptionally cheesy names such as 6423
'Tow-n-go' while in Europe they were called more mundane names with 6423
being 'Tow-away Truck'.  Now the North American catalogue also features the
mundane names.  When did this happen?  Why did this happen?

I'm pretty sure someone will be able to help.

Nicholas Allan