  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2981 – 3000 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: REVIEW: Railway Express 4561

(...) Hey, thanks for that review. It's a good contrast with the two other 4561 reviews we have: (URL) by Mark Herzburg and (URL) by Bradley Dale It is always fascinating to see how different folks like and dislike different things. Newbies to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.reviews)

express, set
(score: 2.543)

  Re: Euro shopping idea update

I'd guess that most (potential) attendees would like a Metroliner, but there probably won't be enough to go round. I see no _fair_ way to split them out, but as a suggestion, draw people's names from a hat...? and only include names where (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 2.543)

  Re: A BSB at Port Block

Steve Campbell wrote in message <3909EF13.518F5A64@l...sa.gov>... (...) I'm thinking that a grateful Governor of Port Block may deed it to the Pirate Doolittle (largely so the Governor can get his hands on the Sea Princess that Doolittle brings in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 2.542)

  Re: Second Ohio BrikWars Battle

(...) I myself think that might be a good idea, but not this year. I don't think that we're all that far along in our complete understanding of the BrikWars rules. Perhaps next year we can arrange something. With all the train clubs doing train (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

help, set
(score: 2.542)

  Anyone know what set two white piece 4511 (sliding train door) came in?

Exactly as the subject says...I gained two 4511 sliding doors, white, and I'd like to know what set they came out of...can anybody help me out? Joel (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.542)

  Help, looking for pieces!

Hello, I am Looking for 8 Red 1x5x4 half arches staired. These can be found in set# 6399... I am willing to pay a fair price please LMK if you can help me. Thanks, John PS I am awre of the many online parts sites and ebay, as well as lego shop at (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.542)

  Re: Star-Wars Themed Night Club

(...) to (...) 2nd (...) Thanks, LEGO City 1 actually just started out as a way to fill up half of an empty room, and I was actually more interested in having a train layout than any sort of town. I had the castle left-over from old Christmas (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.542)

  Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating)

(...) It can't (and doesn't actually need to) distinguish that so greatly -- the bottom line (to it) would be that you disfavor posts about robots in castle and things that are kinda funny or contain some useful info. (...) I'm very skeptical about (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.542)

  Re: Walmart Clearance?

(...) I was just 'chat'ing with a friend about this. It was this time last year when Walmart.com had a number of clearance items (i.e. Silver Champion for $28, Railway Express $45). However, it appears that they are holding onto their stock longer (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 2.542)

  Re: New Lego Trains anytime soon?

I'm sure there will be some more "My Own train" released this year as suggested by Jorn Thomsen. Maybe a new proper set before Christmas. Lego seem to be responding quicker than before with new sets being released more often. The Railway express has (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.542)

  Re: Lots of 50% off stuff at Target

(...) I've just recently gotten into trains myself - my wife got me the metroliner for xmas - but made the mistake of getting the regulator through S@H, when I should have gotten it through brickbay. My mistake. But I was pretty happy with building (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos)

express, set
(score: 2.542)

  Sonar and overflow

Hi I've tried to use my Polaroid Sonar not only for distances up to 2.7 meters. So I want to check the overflow flag. But my code doesn't work. Can anybody give me some advises? Here is my code: long sonar_sample() { int start_time; int help; (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.542)

  Re: 7151 Brick Count (was Re: sales status 26/04/2000)

(...) thanks for the effort Pete.C a couple of corrections from the not as tired pete.w (...) Darth hadn't done any waste in the box I have....(sorry)just ignore that (...) -2x4 c/w side pins(4)- correction (...) (2) (...) -Wing Plates: 3x3(6)- (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.542)

  The Eastern Invasion (III) ends ...

Here's the last installment of the Eastern Invasion which is the webpage I created dedicated to Lego Japanese Castles. (URL) it you will find some history, some culture, some Lego set inventories, some web links to Japanese castle sites and of (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build) !

help, set
(score: 2.542)

  Re: Help with part inventory for Lego Samsonite #021

(...) Hi Manuel, First a few things about the Samsonite sets. Many of the European sets from the 1950's and 1960's had a parts list ("beipackzettel" in German). I have never seen one of these in any Samsonite set. A question for you on your 725 (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.542)

  mystery castle piece

Hello all, looking for a little help in determining which set my blue horse- cover piece comes from? Is it from a large castle building set as I also have many grey castle wall pieces that came with this blue piece. I have found a number of castle (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.542)

  Lots of 50% off stuff at Target

The other night I visited the Target near Tinseltown here in the Springs and was pleased to find a LOT of LEGO at 50% off. It is scattered among the clearance aisles, with some of it on the ends of aisles. There were a lot of the value packs (Mars (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, lugnet.loc.us.co)

express, set
(score: 2.542)

  New NYC member says hi, announces plans for "Depot 4561"

Hi, everyone! New Yorkers, please check in and say hello! INTRODUCTION: I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO PRETEND TO BE AN ARCHITECT My name is Paul Klenk, from NYC. I've enjoyed learning a lot since I joined recently and started posting. You are all an (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

express, set
(score: 2.542)

  Delurking and Help

Hi, I've been in this list (lurking aroung) for some time now. I am CS major and I live in Puebla, Mexico. For those of you who complain about the prices of Mindstorms, let me tell you that I got my RIS (1.5) in the super duper discount price of 230 (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.542)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

(...) We are looking forward to seeing you! Come at 5:30 and help us set up! ...*AM*;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org)

help, set
(score: 2.541)

More:  Next Page >>