 Trains / 14557
Re: New Lego Trains anytime soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:04:40 GMT

I'm sure there will be some more "My Own train" released this year as
suggested by Jorn Thomsen.

Maybe a new proper set before Christmas.  Lego seem to be responding quicker
than before with new sets being released more often.  The Railway express
has been out for a long time.
S@H exclusives are good but children need to see Lego trains in the shops to
want to buy them.  That's what made me buy them - seeing the range in the
shops in 1985!  Otherwise I would never have got back into Lego.

David