 Local / United States / Ohio / 320
Re: Second Ohio BrikWars Battle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:55:25 GMT

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:05:58 GMT, "Matthew Teets"
<matthew.teets@sciatl.com> wrote:

I'll throw this out again just to be a pest :)

Any chance you guys might do something for Origins?  I think people might be
fairly interested in seeing it.  I think the dates are July 6-9?  I'm going to
be in Columbus that weekend for it, and I think it would be pretty cool to see.

Matt

I myself think that might be a good idea, but not this year. I don't
think that we're all that far along in our complete understanding of
the BrikWars rules. Perhaps next year we can arrange something. With
all the train clubs doing train shows, why not have BrikWars at gaming
conventions? Has anyone had a BrikWars battle at a gaming convention
before? Not counting Pirate battles of course, which I believe use a
different set of rules.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.