 Local / United States / Ohio / 316
Re: Second Ohio BrikWars Battle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:10:47 GMT

East Coast BrikFest is on June 9th - 11th in Washington D.C. Perhaps
an Ohio contingent could make it out there for BrikWars, or just to
look around and/or show off creations. Thats something to keep in mind
anyway when setting our next date.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.