 Local / United States / Ohio / 311
310  |  312
Subject:
Second Ohio BrikWars Battle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:41:35 GMT

  So, there haven't been any posts lately.  What are people's thoughts on
the next get-together.  Last I saw, we were down to 5/6 or Memorial Day
Weekend.  With one of us unable to do each.

  Adrian, how do these days work for you, since you volunteered to host?

  What about a name.  I really liked BLO(X|K|C)[S] (Buckeye LEGO Owner's
something or other.  If we decide on a name, I was planning to ask Todd
for an .org.blah group for us.

  BTW, nice writeup Drew.

  What is everyone thinking of bringing next time.  I'm either going to go
pure TL2 or TL5.

   Later,
    Gino A...